Considering a career as a KONE Data Operations Lead – Data & Analytics? This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment process to the required skills and responsibilities. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on KONE industry-leading platforms.
At KONE, we are focused on creating an innovative and collaborative working culture where we value the contribution of each individual. Employee engagement is a key focus area for us and we encourage participation and the sharing of information and ideas. Sustainability is an integral part of our culture and the daily practice. We follow ethical business practices and we seek to develop a culture of working together where co-workers trust and respect each other and good performance is recognized. In being a great place to work, we are proud to offer a range of experiences and opportunities that will help you to achieve your career and personal goals and enable you to live a healthy and balanced life.
Company Website: www.kone.com
Job Role: Data Operations Lead – Data & Analytics
Qualification: Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree
Experience: Freshers (0 – 2 Years)
Batch: 2019 / 2020 / 2021 / 2022 / 2023
Salary: Up to 15 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Pune
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
We are searching for an experienced person to join the team who has proven track record of leading and scaling data teams, strong operational skills to drive efficiency and speed, ability to deep dive into problems and help solve the problems keeping customer requirements in min, and hands-on data engineering skills.
For us it is important that the DataOps Lead is a hands-on, roll up your sleeves type of a person who can deliver outcomes also as an individual contributor in the team if so required. We offer a chance to work with state-of-the-art cloud technology in a global, multi-cultural work environment. We have ambition to support professional growth as well as expose you work that will further boost your professional experiences.
- Lead the daily work the DataOps team and manage team backlog: Development, support, maintenance, and automation. If required, ability and willingness to step into individual contributor role and support Data Engineers and Cloud Engineers in their operational tasks.
- Manage expectations, anticipate, and resolve operational risks. Remove barriers and blockers, resolve issues, and solve problems. Provide other ad hoc support where needed. Empower and enable the team to deliver and meet goals. Makes sure operational priorities are clear.
- Establish and improve Data/DevOps processes and ways of working, and constantly nurture the appetite for automation, learning and continuous improvement of the operations. Build comprehensive & efficient production readiness and enterprise-wide scalability. Have a service-oriented mindset, open and eager to explore the operations end-to-end accountability aligning to business value chains, aim to provide end-to-end service excellence for our business and stakeholders.
- Ensure end-to-end operations alignment for all backlog items and propose and/or create stories that help us deliver operations. Proposes epics or even epic sets to Product Owner based on the understanding of the operations and user needs. Participates in quarterly planning and plan work based on the targets and available information.
- Builds strong relationships with development, operations teams and other stakeholders. Operate with Product Owners, Technical Leads, Execution Leads, DevOps teams, Enterprise Architects, and other relevant stakeholders to oversee and track the operation execution following common IT processes and operating model.
- Lead production crisis analysis and major incidents in own area, supported by service integration function.
- A demonstrable background of designing Data/DevOps frameworks, data automations and make them run successfully while continuously improving them. Ability to develop Data/DevOps standards for the Data Engineers, Data Scientists and other data professionals.
- Professional experience of DevOps methods, e.g. automated testing techniques, CI/CD and experience of orchestration tools to author, schedule and monitor data workflows.
- Inbuilt cybersecurity awareness.
- Hands on data engineering experience in developing data pipelines and working with enterprise data infrastructure addressing data across the company in all business process areas.
- Tech stack: AWS, Gitlab, Databricks for ETL, Airflow, Python, Scala, and DBT for developing ETL, jobs, AWS CDK, Terraform for IaC, Collibra.
- Coding proficiency with multiple languages Python, Scala and DBT.
- Practical experience in working with enterprise data landscapes and data structures: Structural data, non-structural data, metadata, master data, transactional data, batch/NRT, data privacy and compliancy regulations.
- Passion to utilize agile methodologies and tools (Jira, Confluence, draw.io) and continuously improve ways of working.
- Working proficiency in core service management process execution: Incident management, service request, problem management, change management, knowledge management, CMDB.
- Strong experience in working in international environment with stakeholders distributed globally. Experience and capability working in matrix organizations, involving multiple teams from different organization, or reporting lines working in a tribe/hub team, proactively driving things forward. Ability to forge strong relationships and work well with individuals responsible for data across the organization.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
The KONE Data Operations Lead – Data & Analytics selection process for Graduate Intern off-campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the KONE Careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For KONE
If you are interested in KONE Careers off-campus recruitment drive, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here