Considering a career as a KPMG Software Developer? This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off-campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on KPMG industry-leading platforms.
KPMG entities in India are professional services firm(s). These Indian member firms are affiliated with KPMG International Limited. KPMG was established in India in August 1993. Our professionals leverage the global network of firms, and are conversant with local laws, regulations, markets and competition. KPMG has offices across India in Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Chennai, Gurugram, Jaipur, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kochi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida, Pune, Vadodara and Vijayawada.
KPMG entities in India offer services to national and international clients in India across sectors. We strive to provide rapid, performance-based, industry-focused and technology-enabled services, which reflect a shared knowledge of global and local industries and our experience of the Indian business environment.
Company Website: www.kpmg.com
Job Role: Analyst
Batch: 2019 / 2020 / 2021 / 2022 / 2023
Salary: Up to 4.1 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Mumbai
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
Job Roles & Responsibilities
- Analytical: Strong analytical skills are a must for a Risk Analyst. They must be able to quickly analyze a large collection of data, then create reports and determine results.
- Decision making: Risk Analysts are often in charge of making business and financial decisions for their clients. The ability to quickly analyze data and make a decision, such as which stock or whether or not to issue credit, is crucial.
- Communication: Written and verbal communication skills are important for Risk Analysts. They must communicate clearly and effectively with clients and team members at all levels.
- Project management: Risk Analysts often work on multiple projects simultaneously. They must be able to organize and manage their time to complete all projects.
The KPMG Software Developer selection process for Graduate Intern off-campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the KPMG Careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For KPMG
If you are interested in KPMG Careers off-campus recruitment drive, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here