Leap Careers 2024 hiring freshers for the Engineering Internship. This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on Leap industry leading platforms.
Arnav Kumar is a graduate of IIT Kharagpur. Leap is his second company and he has raised more than $30M in capital for his startups. In his last role, he was a VC investor with SAIF Partners (Now Elevation Capital), which is an early investor in paytm, meesho, urban company, unacademy and many other unicorns. He thinks and tweets about Product, Business Models and Company Building, here
Vaibhav Singh is a graduate of IIT Kharagpur. He spent his first 6 years at DeutscheBank, across Singapore & Sydney to manage a $3Bn flow book. He has built 2 fintech startups before, as a founding member of CapitalFloat and Incred, both pioneering businesses valued >$500Mn The Leap team has a fine balance of industry experience (edtech, fintech, study abroad) and technical skills (engineering, product, design)
Job Role: Engineering Internship
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Batch: 2023 / 2022 / 2021 / 2020
Salary: up to ₹₹35,000/months
Job Location: Bengaluru
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
- Design, develop, and maintain the full stack of web applications, including front-end and back-end components
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including designers, product managers, and other developers
- Develop and implement RESTful APIs to connect front-end components to back-end systems
- Implement security and data protection measures, such as encryption and authentication
- Troubleshoot and debug applications to ensure they are functioning optimally
- Conduct POC on upcoming technologies and implement at scale.
- 4th Year or above B.E./B.Tech student in Computer Science/IT.
- Experience with front-end libraries/frameworks such as React, Angular or Next.js
- Experience with back-end frameworks such as Spring, Springboot or DropWizard.
- In depth knowledge of database systems such as MySQL,PostGreSQL,MongoDB,Cassandra etc.
- Understanding of web development principles, including security and data protection
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Knowledge of cloud platforms like AWS and GCP
The Leap selection process for Graduate Intern off campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the Leap Careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For Leap
If you are interested in the Leap off campus drive 2024, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here