Considering a career as a LimeChat Intern? This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off-campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on LimeChat industry-leading platforms.
Founded by Nikhil Gupta and Aniket Bajpai, alum of IIT Delhi, LimeChat is world’s first Level 3 AI, human-level chatbot startup that enables D2C brands leverage conversational marketing and provide industry-best customer support automation.
By using the power of human-level AI conversations LimeChat is currently able to increase campaign conversions by 3x, reduce support workloads by 70%, and improve customer satisfaction by creating the most compelling user experiences for D2C brands.
We have quickly grown to service 150+ clients and build a team of 60+ rockstars. Our clientele includes top D2C brands of India such as Wow Skin Science, Mosaic Wellness, Mamaearth, Neeman’s, etc.
Company Website: www.limechat.ai
Job Role: Multiple Intern
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Batch: 2019 / 2020 / 2021 / 2022 / 2023
Salary: 40K per month
Job Location: Bangalore
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
We are looking for a Full Stack Intern to join our team as soon as possible.
You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Relocation Allowance (We make your shift to Bangalore easy)
- Wellness Allowance (Gym, Yoga, Spa, Meditation, etc.)
- UpSkilling Allowance & Subscriptions (Udemy, Medium, etc.)
- Work Laptop
- Travel Allowance (Uber Business)
The LimeChat Intern selection process for Graduate Intern off-campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the LimeChat Careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For LimeChat
If you are interested in LimeChat Careers off-campus recruitment drive, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here
Apply Link for ML Engineering Intern: Click here
Apply Link for Full Stack Engineering Intern: Click here
Apply Link for Backend Software Engineering Intern: Click here