Magna Careers 2024 hiring freshers for the Software Developer. This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on Magna industry leading platforms.
At Magna, we create technology that disrupts the industry and solves big problems for consumers, our customers, and the world around us. We’re the only mobility technology company and supplier with complete expertise across the entire vehicle.
We are committed to quality and continuous improvement because our products impact millions of people every day. But we’re more than what we make. We are a group of entrepreneurial-minded people whose collective expertise gives us a competitive advantage. World Class Manufacturing is a journey and it’s our talented people who lead us on this journey.
Job Role: Software Developer
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Batch: 2023 / 2022 / 2021 / 2020
Salary: up to ₹10 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
Magna is looking for a talented, self-motivated full stack software developer to join our rapidly growing company and contribute to future digitization initiatives. Job responsibilities will include working as independently and with a team on developing, upgrading, maintaining new and existing applications. This role requires the capability to design and develop multiple applications at an enterprise level. A commitment to collaborative problem solving and a detailed eye for quality work is essential. This role requires strong communication skills and a passion for working in a fast-paced environment.
- Collaborating with stakeholders to identify end-user requirements and specifications
- Manage code deployments, fixes, updates, and related processes
- Designing and creating new software programs and systems
- Producing efficient and elegant code based on requirements
- Testing and deploying programs and applications
- Troubleshooting, debugging, maintaining, and improving existing software
- Compiling and assessing user feedback to improve software performance
- Observing user feedback to recommend improvements to existing software products
- Developing technical documentation to guide future software development projects
- Work with source control tools (Azure DevOps, GitHub)
- Experience with databases (including SQL) and different types of data storage
- Excellent knowledge of the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Experience with developing and deploying software for on-premise and cloud architectures (Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS)
- Knowledge of different project management methodologies such as Waterfall and Agile
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipelines
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills
- Knowledge of Object-Relational Mapping frameworks
- Experience with Agile and Scrum development methodologies
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently or as part of a team
- Excellent English language skills (written and verbal)
Regular travel less than 5% of the time.For dedicated and motivated employees, we offer an interesting and diversified job within a dynamic global team together with the individual and functional development in a professional environment of a global acting business. Fair treatment and a sense of responsibility towards employees are the principle of the Magna culture. We strive to offer an inspiring and motivating work environment.
We offer attractive benefits (e.g. discretionary performance bonus) and a salary which is in line with market conditions depending on your skills and experience.
How to Apply For Magna
If you are interested in the Magna off campus drive 2024, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here