Mastercard Careers is a global technology company that connects billions of consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses across the world. They are hosting off-campus drives in 2023 for hiring freshers and experienced professionals. This beginner’s guide provides everything you need to know about the Mastercard Careers off-campus drive 2023.
About Mastercard Careers
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Mastercard Careers Recruitment
Company Website: www.mastercard.co.in
Job Role: Software Engineer 1
Qualification: Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree
Salary: 12.1 LPA(Expected)
Job Location: Pune
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
As a Software Engineer on the Mastercard Track Business Payment Service (BPS) team, you’ll work with modern full-stack development practices & tools to create world-class microservices and web applications. We’re building a global business-to-business (B2B) technology platform to help businesses of all sizes streamline how they manage payments when buying or selling products & services. As a global business, you’ll join a 2-pizza team for Mastercard to deliver software operating at-scale, and requiring focus on performance, security, and reliability.
You will work in our Mastercard technology location in Pune, India that provides a state-of-the-art environment for technology teams to thrive in our collaborative, Agile engineering culture. You will be a contributor in how Mastercard transforms the B2B space to standardize, automate, and optimize digital payment efficiency for Buyers and Sellers.
- Contribute to the planning, design and development of microservices on your team.
- Build and own full-stack applications & services using Angular, Java and PCF.
- Deliver code with exceptional quality and security that operates at scale.
- Participate in code reviews, retrospectives, and submit Pull Requests using Git.
- Collaborate with software engineers, test engineers, TPMs and PM-Ts.
- Ensure that you use 12-factor app design principles in your development.
- Ensure that systems you create comply with Mastercard engineering best practices and governance models including security, operations, and Enterprise Architecture requirements.
- You have a solid foundation in Computer Science fundamentals.
- You have experience building applications using Java and PCF.
- You have experience using storage technologies such as such as PostgreSQL or Oracle and delivering solutions that leverage them at massive scale.
- You have exposure to automated testing and releasing software in a continuous delivery model using Git.
- You enjoy working in an Agile team focused on continuous improvement.
- You have a strong desire to learn best practices, modern software architecture and collaborate within a team.
- You are passionate about the art of delivering the highest quality software to customers.
- You have excellent communication skills with both technical and non-technical people.
Mastercard Careers selection process for Software Engineer off-campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the Mastercard careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants have to take an online screening test that evaluates their quantitative aptitude, data interpretation, statistics, and analytical reasoning skills. Candidates who clear the cut-off percentile move ahead.
This round involves 1-2 technical interviews focused on statistical modeling, data analytics, tools proficiency and machine learning concepts. Interviewers assess your technical knowledge, problem-solving ability and analytical approach.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For Mastercard Careers
If you are interested in Mastercard Careers off-campus recruitment drive, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here