Considering a career as a Meesho Software Engineer? This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off-campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on Meesho industry-leading platforms.
Company Website: www.meesho.com
Job Role: Software Development Engineer
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Experience: Freshers (0 – 1 Years)
Batch: 2019 / 2020 / 2021 / 2022 / 2023
Salary: Up to 8 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Bangalore
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
- Convert design to code seamlessly
- Develop proofs-of-concept and prototypes for development in Java and Python
- Develop long-term strategies for newbie engineers that work in favour of the organisation
- Resolve bugs on time and make edits according to the feedback
- Stay updated with emerging tech cultures and identify the right opportunities to implement them
- Ensure content quality and consistency of the brand
- BTech, preferably from premier institutions
- Excellent coding skills – should be able to convert design into code fluently
- Ability to create prototypes and proofs-of-concept for iterative development Java/Python
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms and their space and time complexities
- Strong hands-on and practical working experience with at least one programming language: Java/Python
- Strong problem-solving skills
The Meesho Software Development Engineer selection process for Graduate Intern off-campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the Meesho Careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For Meesho
If you are interested in Meesho Careers off-campus recruitment drive, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here