Considering a career as a Micron Intern? This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off-campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on Micron industry-leading platforms.
We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions transforming how the world uses information to enrich life for all. With a relentless focus on our customers, technology leadership, and manufacturing and operational excellence, Micron delivers a rich portfolio of high-performance DRAM, NAND, and NOR memory and storage products through our Micron® and Crucial® brands. Every day, the innovations that our people create fuel the data economy, enabling advances in artificial intelligence and 5G applications that unleash opportunities — from the data center to the intelligent edge and across the client and mobile user experience.
Company Website: www.micron.com
Job Role: Intern
Qualification: Bachelor’s / Master’s degree
Batch: 2019 / 2020 / 2021 / 2022 / 2023
Salary: Up to ₹55,000 / Month
Job Location: Gujarat
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
As a Global Quality Assembly and Test Quality Assurance Intern, you will be responsible for supporting current engineers’ roles inclusive of data automation projects to drive work efficiency and labor productivity within the group
- Partner with CPG site QA to manage CPG subcons in India, US and Europe
- Coordinate and participate in Micron CPG subcons Sites Manufacturing/QMS Audits if any
- Drive the Micron CPG subcons Manufacturing sites to align to Micron Quality Requirements
- Deployment of Micron Quality Programs, Initiative and projects
- Drive problem resolution, identify root cause, containment, corrective and preventive actions
- Reporting of Weekly / Monthly Quality Metrics
- Data automation projects to drive work efficiency and labor productivity
- Develop advanced and smart visualizations and enhanced reports using Manufacturing data for Quality improvement projects.
- Create Data View for Quality business process compliance.
- Preferably in 3rd/4th Year of Bachelors’/Masters’ Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electrical or Electronics Engineering, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, or related field of study with programming exposure
- Knowledge of at least 1 of the programming languages, preferably Python and preferably some project exposure in Web Development (Angular, Typescript, Bootstrap, etc.).
- Project experience in leveraging database and data query technologies (e.g., SQL/Big Query/Snowflake)
- Exposure to at least 1 of the data visualization software is a plus (Eg. Tableau/PowerBI Etc)
The Micron Intern selection process for Graduate Intern off-campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the Micron Careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For Micron
If you are interested in Micron Careers off-campus recruitment drive, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here