Considering applying for a Program Manager at Micron? As a leader in artificial intelligence research and development, Micron Careers offers exciting opportunities to work with cutting-edge technology. This beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from learning about Micron Careers to nailing the application process.
We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions transforming how the world uses information to enrich life for all. With a relentless focus on our customers, technology leadership, and manufacturing and operational excellence, Micron delivers a rich portfolio of high-performance DRAM, NAND, and NOR memory and storage products through our Micron® and Crucial® brands. Every day, the innovations that our people create fuel the data economy, enabling advances in artificial intelligence and 5G applications that unleash opportunities — from the data center to the intelligent edge and across the client and mobile user experience.
Company Website: www.micron.com
Job Role: Program Manager
Qualification: BE / B. Tech / ME / M. Tech / PhD
Experience: Fresher ( 0 – 2 Years )
Batch: 2020 / 2021 / 2022 / 2023
Salary: Up to 8 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Hyderabad
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
Project and Program Management
- Support projects and programs using an organized and results-focused approach to achieve all goals within budget, timeline, and scope constraints.
- Participate in cross-organizational teams to define, build and implement business process solutions that increase efficiencies, improve standardization, and optimize processes
- Regularly report out on project status, manage risks, and implement solutions to ensure successful project implementation.
Data Analysis and Problem Solving
- Analyze trends and make recommendations
- Establish methods for measuring and monitoring program performance.
- Leverage prior experience and learning to optimize and improve the efficiency of the methods.
Stakeholder Engagement, Business Partnering and Leading Through Influence
- Collaborate with partners to deliver strategic solutions
- Grow to become a subject matter expert in your assigned responsibilities.
- Exercise judgment and adapt accordingly to persuade others to adopt the change required for a successful implementation of the program.
- Lead adoption with organizational change management methods and tools and capture program return of investment.
- Develop positive relationships with partners to enable a competitive advantage, achieving program objectives and successful implementation.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business, Sustainability, Economics, Political Science, Supply Chain Management, Engineering, or other relevant field
- 0-2years(max) experience in Procurement/Supply Chain.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Good communicator and adapts communication style to educate, influence or negotiate.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills.
- Knowledge and experience in sustainability, supplier diversity, DEI, or related fields
- Knowledge of procurement processes and systems (e.g., Ariba, SAP, source-to-pay processes)
- Proficient in Microsoft applications and data visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI, Visio, Canva etc).
- Proven experience in program/project management.
- Ability to work with small, big, structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data.
- Flair in streamlining processes, eliminating steps, and flowcharting.
The Micron Program Manager selection process for Graduate Intern off-campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the Micron Careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For Micron Careers
If you are interested in Micron Careers off-campus recruitment drive, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here