Micron Technology Careers 2024 hiring freshers for the Test Solutions Engineer. This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on Micron Technology industry leading platforms.
About Micron Technology
We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions transforming how the world uses information to enrich life for all. With a relentless focus on our customers, technology leadership, and manufacturing and operational excellence, Micron delivers a rich portfolio of high-performance DRAM, NAND, and NOR memory and storage products through our Micron® and Crucial® brands. Every day, the innovations that our people create fuel the data economy, enabling advances in artificial intelligence and 5G applications that unleash opportunities — from the data center to the intelligent edge and across the client and mobile user experience.
Micron Technology Recruitment
Job Role: Test Solutions Engineer
Qualification: Bachelor’s / Master’s degree
Batch: 2023 / 2022 / 2021 / 2020
Salary: up to ₹12 LPA
Job Location: Hyderabad
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
This position is with the Micron Module Test Engineering team which is responsible for the test programs of all Micron Module products and will be based in Micron Gujarat, India.
- Design new test programs for 1st silicon validation of new product/technology startup which provides very important feedback for the appropriate groups responsible in refining the devices’ quality and performance.
- Develop and maintain test programs of Micron Module products to cater to customers’ specifications, device performance characterization needs and analysis of customer returns.
- Optimize test programs by applying more efficient testing methods to reduce product test times and manufacturing cost.
- Automate test process by writing software scripts to improve work efficiency.
- Enhance test coverage to ensure excellent outgoing quality and customer satisfaction.
- Cooperate with product/equipment engineering departments to improve overall product yield as well as to develop customization from available test solutions in order to maximize Return Of Investment.
- Collaborate with test capacity and manufacturing departments to realize output goals.
- Develop and monitor process and engineering metrics to ensure stability, efficiency and effectiveness of test processes.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Electrical, Electronics, Computer Engineering or any related engineering field
- Good programming skills: C/C++ knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Solid analytical problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good understanding of semiconductor device physics will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux environment will be an added advantage.
- Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply.
The Micron Technology selection process for Test Solutions Engineer off campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the Micron Technology Careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For Micron Technology
If you are interested in the Micron Technology off campus drive 2024, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here