Considering a career as a Microsoft software developer? This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment process to the required skills and responsibilities. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on Microsoft’s industry-leading platforms.
Microsoft Endpoint Manager (MEM) is an integrated Endpoint Management solution that helps deliver modern workspace and modern management capabilities to keep data secure. MEM is part of Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security Suite (EMS) and recognized as Leader in Magic quadrant for Unified Endpoint Solutions by Gartner. MEM currently manages 200M+ devices for 300K+ organizations across globe and is ranked as MEM is an integrated solution of Intune, Configuration Manager (also known as SCCM), Autopilot, Endpoint Analytics. It provides effective IT services:
- Saleable and secure deployment of operating systems, applications, and updates
- Compliance and security Settings enforcement
- Cloud powered analytics and reporting for our customer persona IT admin and ITDM.
Company Website: www.microsoft.com
Job Role: Software Developer
Qualification: Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree
Experience: Freshers (0 to 1+ years)
Batch: 2020 / 2021 / 2022 / 2023
Salary: up to ₹30 LPA
Job Location: Bengaluru
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
As a Software Engineer in this org, you will be working on developing modern experiences for IT workers and building world class backend and analytical services s. In this role you will be working on one of the following problems
- Modernize our Resource Access microservices for scale and simplicity.
- Scale Intune reporting capabilities and improve visibility on device compliance levels.
- Scale device health data pipelines and build experimentation platform within compliance boundary.
In this opportunity, you will be working on developing core backend services that are critical to our customers’ IT management. You will get an opportunity to leverage various azure technologies such as event hub, CosmosDB, KeyVault to build our mission critical services. You will get great opportunities to work with our senior architects and mentor talented engineers in our team to deliver such services.
- Develop low level design approaches, evaluate pros/cons of design patterns for a feature enhancement.
- Become subject matter expert in the owned codebase and features.
- Active coding and participation in peer code review, design reviews.
Skills and requirements that are essential for this role:
- 1+ years of Hands-on experience in software development with a proven track record of designing solutions with demonstrated usage
- Strong problem-solving skills and CS Fundamental concepts.
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming, System programming
- Passion for customer interaction and desire to exceed what our customers demand of us.
The Microsoft Software Developer selection process for Graduate Intern off-campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the Microsoft careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For Microsoft
If you are interested in the Microsoft off-campus recruitment drive, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here