Considering a career as a Moody Systems Engineer? This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off-campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on Moody industry-leading platforms.
Moody’s is a global integrated risk assessment firm that empowers organizations to make better decisions.
At Moody’s, we’re taking action. We’re hiring diverse talent and providing underrepresented groups with equitable opportunities in their careers. We’re educating, empowering and elevating our people, and creating a workplace where each person can be their true selves, reach their full potential and thrive on every level. Learn more about our DE&I initiatives, employee development programs and view our annual DE&I Report at moodys.com/diversity
Company Website: www.moody.com
Job Role: Systems Engineer
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Experience: Freshers (0 – 4 Years)
Batch: 2019 / 2020 / 2021 / 2022 / 2023
Salary: Up to 14 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Bengaluru
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
- Plan releases aligned with project deliverables and release life cycle.
- Communicate project-related tasks such as plans, timelines, requirements, etc. between different teams.
- Coordinate and facilitate walkthroughs for release schedule, resources, dependencies, a communication plan and overall infrastructure updates.
- Mindset to improve the process of release orchestration driven from metrics and any area of improvement.
- Identify risks that can delay the release and manage mitigation such that the release scope, scheduled and quality of the release is not impacted.
- Identify, track/capture and manage release metrics to identify trends.
- Ensure releases are planned according to project requirements, with efficiencies, within scope and budget.
- Schedule release readiness and walkthrough reviews before deployment and follow-up sessions after each release.
- Create implementation plans/runbooks per each release capturing all details required for a successful implementation.
- Plan, draft and communicate updates for weekly release activities
- Communicate and collaborate with vendor partners and other LOB release management teams across
- Lead and overall facilitate the Go-Live activities to deploy the infrastructure release successfully.
- Team up with relevant teams to identify and build automation opportunities to improve the release management process.
- Shepard internal customer-base through the Service Management pipeline such as Change Management, Change Authorization Board (CAB) process, Infra Release Management, Incident Management and Problem Management.
- Maintain, update and create critical documentation related to procedures, notifications, global communications, SOPs, Knowledgebase articles and more.
- Identify and escalate improvements for the company’s CMDB and help facilitate CMDB data integrity.
- Available to work and facilitate weekend releases.
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant certifications, preferably in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- 2-4 years of solid, experience in IT industry including Release Management experience
- Working Knowledge of ServiceNow
- Understanding of Project Management methodologies
- ITIL v3/v4 Foundation Certification a plus
- Ability to coordinate cross-function and cross-department work to accomplish a shared goal
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Good attention to detail, strong organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to communicate effectively directly with stakeholders that do not have an IT background.
- Leadership and planning skills
The Moody Systems Engineer selection process for Graduate Intern off-campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the Moody Careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For Moody
If you are interested in Moody Careers off-campus recruitment drive, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here