Morgan Stanley recently announced openings for Associate – Global Interactions Support targeting freshers. This is an excellent opportunity for those looking to begin a career in Associate – Global Interactions Support. In this guide, we will cover everything you need to know to land this role as a fresher.
About Morgan Stanley
Morgan Stanley Recruitment
Company Website: www.morganstanley.com
Job Role: Associate
Batch: 2020 / 2021 / 2022
Experience: 0 – 1 Year
Salary: Upto 10.5 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Mumbai
Last Date: ASAP
From global institutions to hedge funds, investors come to Morgan Stanley for sales, trading, and market-making services in almost every type of financial instrument in all the world’s financial markets. Morgan Stanley professionals use our network and technology to provide liquidity and sophisticated analysis, to manage risk and execute reliably in the fast-changing markets.
Morgan Stanley’s Institutional Equity Division (IED) is a world leader in the origination, distribution and trading of equity, equity-linked and equity-derivative securities. Our broad and deep client relationships, market-leading platform and intellectual insights enable us to be a world-class service provider to our clients for their financing, market access and portfolio management needs.
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
Job Role and Responsibilities
The role is based in Mumbai and requires working with the Global Client Business Analytics Team. The role will require enhancing and maintaining the client resource consumption and firmwide directory data distribution process and ensuring the accuracy of the information being submitted. The job will also involve in producing analytical initiatives for Global IED Sales and stakeholders and interact with Sales, Research, Corporate Access and CBA global teams on day to day basis.
The role involves working on –
- Preparing, compiling & submitting Morgan Stanley global resource consumption data and firmwide directory data on various 3rd party vendors portals engaged by Morgan Stanley or directly to our clients.
- Post submission of the data, accountable for reviewing, identifying and resolving exceptions/errors by coordinating with cross functional teams to meet the tight deadlines. Also ensuring accuracy of the data on various vendor portals and internal source systems post submission.
- Responsible for client on-boarding process (Producing & Documenting client acknowledgement forms/Setting up new clients on internal applications for enabling data delivery process to various Vendor Portals)
- Responsible for delivering bespoke & adhoc requests on resource consumption data to clients, senior management, sales and research personnel.
- Identify risks and data quality issues and escalate necessary information to stakeholders and technology.
- Responsible for conducting UAT for various technological & process upgrades on internal systems.
- Engage in effective & interactive dialogue with stakeholders, sales & key project members.
- Co-ordinate, interact and work with various technical/internal teams as per requirements.
- Candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment.
- Fast-learning, proactive and self-motivated person, with strong attention to detail.
- Good in MS Excel, MS Word & Power BI.
- Ability to cross reference a number of sources/applications to ensure accuracy of data.
- Basic understanding of databases, data management & handling experience is a plus.
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and collaboration skills.
- Team player with a positive attitude and a focus on business issues.
- 1 to 2 years of experience
The journey to becoming a Data Science Analyst Internship at Cisco involves several phases, each designed to assess your suitability for the role:
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
- Final Selection
How to Apply for Morgan Stanley
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here