Myntra Careers 2024 hiring freshers for the Associate – Data Analyst. This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on Myntra industry leading platforms.
Myntra is India’s leading e-commerce company committed to making fashion and lifestyle products accessible to everyone. We create solutions that disrupt the ordinary and help make the world a happier, more fashionable place. We are a company that is constantly evolving into newer and better forms and we look for people who are ready to evolve with us. From our beginnings as a customization company in 2007 to being technology and fashion pioneers today, Myntra is going places and we want you to take this journey with us.
Job Role: Associate – Data Analyst
Batch: 2023 / 2022 / 2021 / 2020
Salary: up to ₹7 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
The team shapes demand on the platform through pricing and promotional levers taking the platform PnL into account. The team works on pricing & promotional offers on a daily basis and ensuring topline and bottom line targets are met.There is also essential coordination with internal &; other stakeholders for daily pricing operations along with analyzing platform level metrics to isolate problems/strength areas to solve/leverage for better ROI.
- Monitor key metrics such as revenue per unit, gross margin, provisioning liquidation, conversion, average order value, customer acquisition, top performing styles, etc
- Work with the analytics team to measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns to evaluate and improve future performance;
- Liaison with finance team to ensure accuracy of P&L reporting for the portfolio
- Reconciliation of discounts with brand associates for funding of sale day properties
- Monitor discounting/pricing for key brands on other portals to ensure parity; pre-empt customer switching
- Analyze trends in terms of inventory, revenue, stock cover, impact of marketing initiatives
- Influence various teams/stakeholders within the organization to meet goals & project timelines
- Setup the reporting processes for operational streamlining
- Sales Forecasting & Trend Analysis
- Develop innovate strong analysis and trends which would shape new dimensions of pricing
- Power BI
The Myntra selection process for Graduate Associate – Data Analyst off campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the Myntra Careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For Myntra
If you are interested in the Myntra off campus drive 2024, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here