NCR VOYIX Careers 2024 hiring freshers for the SW Engineer I. This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on NCR VOYIX industry leading platforms.
About NCR VOYIX
NCR VOYIX Corporation (NYSE: VYX) is a leading global provider of digital commerce solutions for the retail, restaurant and banking industries. NCR VOYIX is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with approximately 16,000 employees in 35 countries across the globe. For nearly 140 years, we have been the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday consumer interactions into meaningful moments. Today, NCR VOYIX transforms the stores, restaurants and digital banking experiences with cloud-based, platform-led SaaS and services capabilities.
Not only are we the leader in the market segments we serve and the technology we deliver, but we create exceptional consumer experiences in partnership with the world’s leading retailers, restaurants and financial institutions. We leverage our expertise, R&D capabilities and unique platform to help navigate, simplify and run our customers’ technology systems.
NCR VOYIX Recruitment
Job Role: SW Engineer I
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Batch: 2023 / 2022 / 2021 / 2020
Salary: up to ₹6 LPA
Job Location: Hyderabad
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
Passionate about technology and see the world a little differently than your peers. Everywhere you look, there’s possibility. Opportunity. Boundaries to push and challenges to solve. You believe software engineering changes how people live.
At NCR, we believe that, too. We’re one of the world’s first tech companies, and still going strong. Like us, you know the online and mobile worlds better than any other—and see patterns that no one else sees. Our software engineers write code and support applications that can survive under the pressure of hundreds of thousands of requests per minute.
We are looking for talented engineers to join our expanding software development organization. The NCR Retail Software group is responsible for creating software centered around customer Self-Checkout systems, data management, product catalog, payments, loyalty, promotions, rewards, advanced marketing capabilities.
We are on a journey to onboard, host, operate our customer on the cloud, while modernizing the technology stack and focusing on a API first, community source and common component model.
Curious? Read on. We’re looking for software engineering talent like you..
Responsibilities include implementing, software validation, software maintenance, Dev Ops, maintaining site reliability, in the Self Checkout Organization.
- Develop, implement, document and support high quality robust software applications.
- Maintain availability of hosted solutions, site monitoring activities
- Exceed all internal and external SLA for initial response and resolution time.
- Crafting clean, easy to maintain, well-tested code using rigorous continuous delivery methodologies, including automated functional and non-functional testing
- Contributing to software design and documentation
- Being an active member on an agile team working on a highly visible project
- Deliver on all development commitments, according to the product backlog and acceptance criteria.
- Interface with professional services, level 3 support organization and customers for issue resolutions
- Ensure high quality of all deliverables. Utilize modern frameworks for solution validation.
- Maintain a low backlog of customer reported defects and drive resolution, in an agile manner
- Communicate with customers as needed to understand requirements and ensure successful delivery.
- Mentor junior team members.
- Provide metrics and processes to monitor escalations and backlog
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- 0-3+ years of prior experience in a software development capacity as a software develop
- Strong proficiency in C++, with fair knowledge of the language specification
- Knowledge of writing native modules for high-level languages such as Node.js, Python.
- Good to have knowledge and utilization of CI\CD tools like Jenkins, GITlab, SonarQube
- Understanding of TDD and experience writing automated unit tests
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills
- Agile Scrum experience
- Experience in software development lifecycle management
- Self-motivated success driven attitude
The NCR VOYIX selection process for Graduate SW Engineer I off campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the NCR VOYIX Careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For NCR VOYIX
If you are interested in the NCR VOYIX off campus drive 2024, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here