Considering a career as a NetApp Software Engineer? This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment process to the required skills and responsibilities. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on NetApp industry-leading platforms.
We’re forward-thinking technology people with heart. We make our own rules, drive our own opportunities, and try to approach every challenge with fresh eyes. Of course, we can’t do it alone. We know when to ask for help, collaborate with others, and partner with smart people. We embrace diversity and openness because it’s in our DNA. We push limits and reward great ideas. What is your great idea?
“At NetApp, we fully embrace and advance a diverse, inclusive global workforce with a culture of belonging that leverages the backgrounds and perspectives of all employees, customers, partners, and communities to foster a higher performing organization.” -George Kurian, CEO.
Company Website: www.netapp.com
Job Role: Software Engineer
Qualification: Bachelors/Masters Degree
Experience: Freshers (0 – 3 Years)
Batch: 2019 / 2020 / 2021 / 2022 / 2023
Salary: Up to 4.5 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Bangalore
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
Come be a part of a team working on cutting edge systems-oriented projects linking the cloud to the data center. We’re looking for a proven developer with a strong systems background, a drive to innovate, and experience in delivering products to market. We’re developing a next generation SW architecture to provide the infrastructure for highly innovative systems applications.
- Work on design, implementation, and verification of systems/subsystems
- Test automation
- Performance analysis
- Critical and/or high visibility customer support
- Participate in technical discussions within the team and with other groups
- Providing support in development and testing activities of other engineers that involve several interdependencies
- Willing to work on additional tasks and responsibilities that will contribute towards team, department, and company goals
- Strong programming skills in Go/Java/C++ with understanding of OOPS, as well as a scripting language (Python/Shell script)
- Preferably with experience working in File systems, storage protocols, etc.
- A strong understanding of data structures and programming practices
- Should have excellent debugging skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- The ability to work collaboratively within a team environment to meet aggressive goals and high-quality standards.
- A strong aptitude for learning new technologies.
The NetApp Software Engineer selection process for Graduate Intern off-campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the NetApp Careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For NetApp
If you are interested in NetApp Careers off-campus recruitment drive, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here