All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on techcompreviews.in, We are just an information provider for job openings.
Netflix is one of the world’s leading streaming entertainment services in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries, feature films and mobile games across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can play, pause and resume watching as they want, anytime, anywhere, and can change their plans at any time.
|Post Name||Ads Quality Assurance
|Estimated Salary||up to INR 8 LPA|
|Work Location||Mumbai, India|
- Freshers are eligible
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
- Maintains day-to-day quality assurance tasks on a variety of content types
- Communicates compliance issues with the Ads Editorial team and works on resolving them based on editorial strategy
- Tactically maintains the threshold of quality required on each cycle of work
- Participates in Ad break quality strategy meetings and assists in collecting data for projects related to ads or other similar tasks
- Works with EI externalization lead and Partner Ops POC to ensure vendor performance according to established performance metrics
- Participates in quarterly Q&A learning sessions with vendors and internal personnel
- Supports the testing of new features or tooling related to the Ads quality control strategy
- Extends support for giving timely feedback to the vendors based on quality considerations
- Performs extra duties or special projects when requested
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to jobs.netflix.com official website.
- Enter all the required details.
- After entering the details check them and submit the application.