Netflix Careers 2024 hiring freshers for the Data Engineering Intern. This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on Netflix industry leading platforms.
Who Are We?
Job Role: Data Engineering Intern
Qualification: Bachelor’s / Masters degree
Batch: 2024, 2025, 2026 & 2027
Salary: $40/hour – $110/hour
Job Location: California
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
Who Are You?
- You have experience in at least one major programming language (e.g. Python, Scala, Java) and SQL (any variant).
- You are currently in the process of obtaining a Bachelors or Masters degree (or equivalent) in a technical discipline (e.g. Computer Science/Engineering)
- You demonstrate interest in data and technology and love learning new things!
- You have a passion for problem-solving and comfort with ambiguity and creativity.
- You have prior experience from internships, work, or projects in a related field
Additional nice to haves
- Knowledge of distributed frameworks (e.g. Spark), data warehouse solutions (e.g. Hive, Iceberg, Snowflake, Redshift, BigQuery)
- Strong intra-team communication skills
What Will You Learn?
- Gain experience applying data engineering principles to solve internet scale problems
- Build data products that answer high-impact business questions
- Partner closely with the data engineering mentor to complete and present your final project
- Working effectively in a team environment with a unique company culture
Internships at Netflix
At Netflix, we offer a personalized experience for interns, and our aim is to offer an experience that mimics what it is like to actually work here. We match qualified interns with projects and groups based on interests and skill sets, and fully embed interns within those groups for the summer. Netflix is a unique place to work and we live by our values, so it’s worth learning more about our culture.
Internships are paid and are a minimum of 12 weeks, with a choice of a few fixed start dates in May or June 2024 to accommodate varying school calendars. Conditions permitting, our 2024 summer internships will be located in our Los Gatos, CA office, or in our Los Angeles, CA office, depending on the team.
At Netflix, we carefully consider a wide range of compensation factors to determine the Intern top of market. We rely on market indicators to determine compensation and consider your specific job, skills, and experience to get it right. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary and will also be dependent on your location.
The overall market range for Netflix Internships is typically $40/hour – $110/hour.
How to Apply For Netflix
If you are interested in the Netflix off campus drive 2024, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here