Considering a career as a Nielsen Software Developer? This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off-campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on Nielsen industry-leading platforms.
Company Website: www.nielsen.com
Job Role: Analyst
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Batch: 2019 / 2020 / 2021 / 2022 / 2023
Salary: Up to 4.1 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Mumbai
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
- Execute procedures to meet internal/external SLA’s with high-quality Train and certify, as applicable, on business policies and standard operating procedures.
- Adhere to all standard operating procedures and business policies.
- Execute data entry via databases.
- Develop and recommend solutions for process improvements, in addition to supporting the implementation of new processes and programs.
- Work with clients to complete day-to-day BAU activities.
- Support on-call rotations or off-shift availability, as required.
- Perform quality checks to ensure data integrity for clients and downstream systems.
- Respond to client inquiries via Change Requests, Salesforce tickets, and/or Client Service representatives.
- Research and respond to E&Y Audit requests.
- Assist Process/Team Lead with the creation of and data gathering for KPI and metrics.
- Assist Process Lead/Team with UAT Testing for new software releases.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, English, Journalism, Music or other Media-related disciplines.
- Proven record of delivering quality results on time with high attention to detail.
- Uses logic to analyze data and capability to draw conclusions and convey results
- Fluency in English language, effective writing, grammatical, organizational, analytical, and communication skills
- Proficient with the use of Google Tools (Docs, Sheets, Slides) and Microsoft Suite
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with others
- Must be able to work accurately under deadlines and willing to work outside regular business hours, as required
- Typing speed should be good.
- The candidate must be passionate about consuming Podcasts, TV shows, and movies.
- Must keep themselves updated with the latest news, especially on social networks,
- related to American television, cinema and sports.
The Nielsen Software Developer selection process for Graduate Intern off-campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the Nielsen Careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For Nielsen
If you are interested in Nielsen Careers off-campus recruitment drive, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here