All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only. We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on techcompreviews.in, We are just an information provider for job openings.
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. Building the bigger picture means making sure we connect every single dot. Our Operations teams make sure we’re at the forefront of every innovation that makes that possible. Clients around the world rely on NielsenIQ data and insights to innovate and grow.
Company Website: www.nielseniq.com
Job Role: Data Processing Analyst
Batch: 2023 and earlier
Salary: ₹ 4.2 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Bangalore
NielsenIQ Off Campus Drive For Fresher 2023 – NielsenIQ hiring fresher graduates for Data Processing Analyst – Team Member Bachelor’s Degree candidates can apply for this job. Detailed information about the application process is given below please scroll down the post.
People Also Read – Exploring Instagram Threads
- Batch – 2023 and earlier
- Freshers are eligible
- Bachelor of Commerce/Science/ Computer Science/ Business Information Systems or IT
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
Job Role and Responsibilities
- Interest in keeping up with Market Research Domain
- Knowledge on collating, cleansing, analyzing, interpreting and visualizing large volumes of data
- Good communication skills
- Enthusiastic to learn and grow within the function
- Should be able to understand the end to end process and identify avenues of process improvement
- Should be flexible with respect to shift timings
- Fast thinking, crisp communication and problem solving skills
- Responsible for timely delivery of data with high quality
- Should be able to learn upstream and downstream processes to be efficient in current role and ensure quality delivery.
- Excellent organization skills, aptitude to work in team and meet deadlines
- A high degree of accuracy, proactivity and attention to detail
- Good analytics skills and aptitude for operational processes
- Common business language knowledge (English): speaking and writing with fluency.
How to Apply for NielsenIQ
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to NielsenIQ official website.
- Enter all the required details.
- After entering the details check them and submit the application.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here