All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only. We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on techcompreviews.in, We are just an information provider for job openings.
Nvidia Corporation is an American multinational technology company incorporated in Delaware and based in Santa Clara, California. It is a software and fabless company which designs graphics processing units (GPUs), application programming interface (APIs) for data science and high-performance computing as well as system on a chip units (SoCs) for the mobile computing and automotive market. Nvidia is a dominant supplier of artificial intelligence hardware and software. Its professional line of GPUs are used in workstations for applications in such fields as architecture, engineering and construction, media and entertainment, automotive, scientific research, and manufacturing design.
Company Website: www.qualcomm.com
Job Role: Software QA Test Developer – Automotive
Qualification: Bachelor’s/Master’s degree
Experience: Fresher (0-4 years)
Salary: ₹10 LPA* (Expected)
Job Location: Hyderabad
NIVIDA Off Campus Drive For Fresher 2023 – NIVIDA hiring fresher graduates for Software QA Test Developer – Automotive – Team Member Bachelor’s/Master’s degree candidates can apply for this job. Detailed information about the application process is given below please scroll down the post.
People Also Read – Cloud Computing 101
- Freshers are eligible
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Electronics, or related fields.
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
Job Role and Responsibilities
- Review Automotive SW requirements specifications and technical design documents (Connectivity, Android, IVI)
- Develop and execute test cases, and write automation scripts using Python or C
- Work independently and/or with the Engineering team to create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans.
- Setup, prepare and maintain test environment and test data
- Work closely with various teams including project management, hardware, and software developers, provide technical analysis of the bugs and periodically publish statistical reports to all stakeholders.
- Understand the competitive self-driving vehicle landscape and the safety/security standards
- Develop/Enhance Tools, Applications or processes to improve Quality and Test efficiency.
- Must have 1 to 4 years of professional experience in software testing for embedded devices/software.
- Skilled in C or Python programming language
- Proven ability to perform meticulous work with careful attention to detail but performed in a very fast-paced and exciting environment to identify threats, defects, and weaknesses in complex systems, and to identify process improvement opportunities
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Works well as part of a team
- Experience in Android and/or Automotive IVI.
- Extensive experience in Bootloader/Security Automotive/Mobile System/SW QA
Click here for Frontend Development Roadmap
Click here for Backend Development Roadmap
Click here for Full Stack Development Roadmap
The journey to becoming a Software QA Test Developer – Automotive at NIVIDA involves several phases, each designed to assess your suitability for the role:
- Application Screening: The initial step involves screening applications to shortlist potential candidates.
- Online Assessment: Candidates progressing to this phase will undergo an online assessment to evaluate their skills and aptitude.
- Technical Interviews: Technical interviews will delve deeper into your expertise and your fit within Qualcomm’s operations landscape.
- HR Interview: A human resources interview will assess your compatibility with the company’s culture and values.
- Final Selection: Successful completion of the previous phases will lead to the final selection.
How to Apply for NIVIDA
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here