NTT recently announced openings for Data Informatics Analyst targeting freshers. This is an excellent opportunity for those looking to begin a career in Data Informatics Analyst. In this guide, we will cover everything you need to know to land this role as a fresher.
NTT is a leading global IT solutions and services organisation that brings together people, data and things to create a better and more sustainable future.
In today’s ‘iNTTerconnected’ world, connections matter more now than ever. By bringing together talented people, world-class technology partners and emerging innovators, we help our clients solve some of the world’s most significant technological, business and societal challenges.
With people at the heart of our success, NTT is committed to attracting and growing the best talent and providing an environment where everyone feels they can belong and their contribution matters.
Company Website: www.global.ntt
Job Role: Data Informatics Analyst
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Batch: 2018 / 2019 / 2020 / 2021 / 2022 / 2023
Experience: 0 – 1 Year
Salary: Upto 9 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Bangalore
Last Date: ASAP
Data Informatics Analysts are responsible for the establishment of system applications and/or tools that the company uses to record, organize, store, secure, and access data. They have specialist proficiency in generating visual analytics, dashboards, and ad hoc reports for the business.
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
Job Role and Responsibilities
- Design, develop and maintain business intelligence reports and analytics.
- Extract and analyze data, statistics, and information from various sources and interpret and produce the relevant reports, summaries, and briefing notes that will be used to inform business decisions.
- Identify the relevant sources of data from which to draw information.
- Understand and agree on the reporting specification format required from the business.
- Facilitate the process of information analysis and report development and identify and discuss trends, communicating their findings to the relevant stakeholders.
- Work with a variety of internal stakeholders to translate needs into data reports, data insights, and extracts.
- Integrate data from multiple sources to produce requested or required data elements.
- Optimize visual information for easier consumption and actionable metrics.
- Maintain processes for ensuring data accuracy and current relevance and representation.
- Provide recommendations to clients and build technical tools and structures based on client needs.
- Identify process improvements to streamline data collection and report generation.
- Provide data-driven analysis of business processes to improvements in client focus, efficiency, accuracy, and efficiency of processes.
- Review and edit requirements, specifications, business processes, and recommendations related to proposed solutions.
- Ensure that the client receives the required support to implement recommendations and solutions.
Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes
- Ability to work closely with clients (internal) focusing on solving client needs
- Passionate about achieving results and statistics
- Good knowledge of statistical concepts
- Good problem solving and analytical skills along with strong organizational and research skills
- Ability to handle a diverse range of people and interact with all levels of employees and management
- Ability to identify trends, business opportunities, etc
- Good analytical and creative problem-solving ability
- Good awareness of critical business issues and priorities
- Self-directed, highly organized, and able to independently coordinate multiple assignments
Academic Qualifications and Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree in statistics, computer science, business or related field
- Demonstrated technical experience using programs to extract, analyze and manipulate data from a variety of disparate data sources and systems
- Demonstrable experience in a data analytics or business intelligence role working with databases, e.g. Oracle, MySQL, MS
- Demonstrated reporting and analytical experience using BI tools
- Demonstrable experience in developing queries and reports based on user requirements
A career at NTT means
- Being part of a global pioneer – where you gain exposure to our Fortune 500 clients and world-leading global technology partners and work with a network of over 40,000 smart and diverse colleagues across 57 countries, delivering services in over 200 countries.
- Being at the forefront of cutting-edge technology – backed with a 150-year heritage of using technology for good. With 40% of the world’s internet traffic running on our network and where Emoji were first invented, you can be proud of the group’s many new ‘firsts’.
- Making a difference – by doing meaningful work that helps to shape the future for our clients, and across industries and communities around the world.
- Being your best self – in a progressive ‘Connected Working’ environment that promotes flexibility, connection and wellbeing. Where diversity and different perspectives are embraced to ensure equal opportunities for all.
- Having ongoing opportunities to own and develop your career – with a personal and professional development plan and access to the broadest learning offerings in the industry.
The journey to becoming a Data Science Analyst Internship at Cisco involves several phases, each designed to assess your suitability for the role:
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
- Final Selection
How to Apply for NTT
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here