NVIDIA Careers 2024 hiring freshers for the Software Engineer. This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on NVIDIA industry leading platforms.
Job Role: Software Engineer
Batch: 2023 / 2022 / 2021 / 2020
Salary: up to ₹10 LPA
Job Location: Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Gurugram
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
The NVIDIA SW groups are looking for a highly motivated, dynamic Software Engineer to help us develop/test/automate/implement softwares for our cutting-edge technology. Are you passionate about new technology and looking forward to work on next-generation NVIDIA Products? Do you love to provide innovative solutions and have fun while working on complex problems. Nvidia is looking for great software engineers like you to join us in our engineering groups.
- Work on the complete Product life cycle and in-process design, develop build, and improve our software stack.
- Triage and debug complex issues.
- Improve the system performance of Nvidia products.
- Building and customizing existing infrastructure to enable the effort of system tunning, debugging, automation, and validation across workloads.
- Analyzing performance bottlenecks and implementing optimization techniques.
- Collaborate with various teams on new product features and improvements of existing products.
- BTECH/MTECH with 1+ years of experience in C/C++ /Python/Java/Golang
- Strong programming skills, OOPS, Data structures, and Algorithms.
- Experience in Windows / Linux / embedded OS environment.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- If you have experience in at least a few of the following areas, we will have an excellent match for our needs:
- System Software /Embedded/Firmware/Device Driver/Kernel.
- Cloud/UI/Full-Stack/Backend/Distributed Systems
- Automation/Tools development/Test development
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work as an excellent teammate.
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate with cross-cultural teams and work in a matrix organization.
The NVIDIA selection process for Graduate Software Engineer off campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the NVIDIA Careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For Cornerstone
If you are interested in the NVIDIA off campus drive 2024, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here