NVIDIA Careers 2023 hiring freshers for a Software Intern – Deep Learning Accelerator This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on NVIDIA industry leading platforms.
Job Role: Software Intern – Deep Learning Accelerator
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Batch: 2023 / 2022 / 2021 / 2020
Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Location: Bangalore
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
NVIDIA is hiring Systems Software Interns for its Deep Learning teams. As a Systems Software Intern you will be responsible for helping develop, verify, and maintain compilers and software drivers for next generation NVIDIA deep learning hardware. You and other specialists on our team will help advance NVIDIA’s leadership to tackle real world real-time problems in the autonomous driving domain.
This position offers several opportunities such as working on innovative software/hardware platforms as well as DL algorithms supporting our autonomous driving effort. The work will take place in Bangalore, Karnataka, working in close collaboration with our international team of engineers as well as with our customer facing business units. Depending on your skills, interests, and our needs, the job may either involve algorithmic design, coding and testing software, as well as work related to our verification infrastructure.
- Design and apply compiler and systems software algorithms aiming at solving concrete problems in the context of deep learning
- Autonomously conduct and lead small research tasks, report, and analyze results
- Design and maintain performance and precision modeling
- Work on testing and improving our software, applying best software practices
- Support our automotive and embedded product teams when requested
- M. tech/BTech student in Computer Science or E&C
- A strong interest in deep learning/AI and are aware of the latest academic developments
- You have followed courses in the area of machine learning, deep learning, probability theory, algorithms
- Think analytically, have a drive for neat solutions, master mathematical tools and algorithms, and are skilled in solving numerical problems
- Programming experience with C/C++ and Python.
- Used one or more DL frameworks such as ONNX, PyTorch, and TensorFlow
- An outstanding teammate and have excellent social skills
How to Apply For NVIDIA
If you are interested in the NVIDIA off campus drive 2023, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here