Considering a career as a NVIDIA Associate Software Engineer? This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off-campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on NVIDIA industry-leading platforms.
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and passionate people in the world working for us. Are you a creative problem solver with a passion for solving real-world problems with AI? If so, we want to hear from you.
Company Website: www.NVIDIA.com
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Qualification: Bachelor’s / Master’s degree
Batch: 2019 / 2020 / 2021 / 2022 / 2023
Salary: Up to 11.5 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Hyderabad / Bengaluru
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
In this role, you will develop hardware-accelerated solutions that enable rapid creation and deployment using the latest deep learning, artificial intelligence, and distributed system technologies. This position offers you the opportunity to collaborate within a worldwide matrixed software teams focusing on AI based Broadcast, Robotics, Automotive, Medical and Intelligent Video Analytics), and have broad impact within our highly dynamic and technology-focused company.
You will be implementing various aspects of AI streaming software SDK for end-to-end solutions and new programming paradigm for DeepLearning applications for heterogeneous computing platforms incorporating deep learning accelerators, scaling from edge devices to enterprise systems, powered by NVIDIA Tesla and the Jetson platform.
- You will implement and develop applications and solutions using innovative pioneering distributed technologies to ensure scalability, reliability, and efficiency.
- Take on complex system-level optimization and resource utilization challenges.
- Participate in a product development lifecycle that values high standards for clear requirements, software quality and performance.
- Design new AI based streaming applications and lead technical design discussions
- Write code in C++14/17/20
- Flexibility to work cross-functional teams.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, or related field (or equivalent experience)
- Software development experience on Linux.
- Experience in C++ 14/17/20 and CUDA.
- Background of video/image processing, computer vision, Deep learning and Video codecs technologies.
- Excellent understanding of operating systems concepts, scheduler, memory management and distributed programming.
- Strong analytical skills and shown success in problem-solving and achieving performance objectives.
- Passion for expanding your technical knowledge into new areas.
- Ability to excel in a multinational, multi-time-zone environment: excellent communication skill (verbal & written), collaborates well, represents our core values.
- Excellent programming experience in advanced C++
- Experience with cloud native architecture involving dockers, k8s.
- Experience with communication protocols such as RDMA.
The NVIDIA Associate Software Engineer selection process for Graduate Intern off-campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the NVIDIA Careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For NVIDIA
If you are interested in NVIDIA Careers off-campus recruitment drive, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here