All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on techcompreviews.in, We are just an information provider for job openings.
|Post Name||System Software Engineer|
|Estimated Salary||16 LPA (Expected)|
- M.Tech/B.Tech in Computer Science or related fields.
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
- Work on feature development and support for CUDA and cuDLA libraries that run on Tegra SoC based platforms
- Work on system software for systems based on NVIDIA Tegra SoCs.
- Participate in the development of proprietary and open computing standards
- Support the development of next-generation GPUs and other HW accelerators in collaboration with HW teams at NVIDIA
- Strong academic background
- Strong C/C++ programming skills
- Good understanding of programming languages, processor architecture and Operating System Fundamentals.
- Knowledge of scripting (Perl or python) is a plus
- Candidate should have very good problem solving skills and application of the solutions to the real world problems.
- Good communications skills and ability and desire to work as a teammate are a must.
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
- Final Selection
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to NVIDIA official website.
- Enter all the required details.
- After entering the details check them and submit the application.