Nvidia is one of the leading companies in designing graphics processing units (GPUs). Interning at Nvidia can provide software engineering students with valuable experience and skills. This guide will walk you through everything you need to know about applying for the Nvidia software engineering internship in 2023.
Nvidia, a tech company specializes in creating graphics processing units (GPUs) for gaming and professional industries. Established in 1993 Nvidia has experienced growth. Currently boasts a valuation of $140 billion employing more, than 18,000 individuals, across the globe. Their GPUs power everything from data centers to autonomous vehicles.
As an intern at Nvidia, you would work on cutting-edge technologies like artificial intelligence, self-driving cars, cloud computing and more. The experience provides real-world training on impactful projects.
Company Website: www.nvidia.com
Job Role: Software Intern
Qualification: B.S. or higher degree
Experience: Freshers (0 – 2 Years)
Batch: 2019 / 2020 / 2021 / 2022 / 2023
Salary: up to ₹9 LPA
Job Location: Pune
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
Are you ready to be part of an exciting team and provide a significant impact on user-centered design at NVIDIA? We love gaming and gamers. We are looking for dedicated, upbeat and dynamic designer with excellent analytical abilities. Do you love to game? Are you a designer- passionate and highly motivated about solving complex problems and delivering innovative design solutions? UX Design Intern at NVIDIA works with a team of passionate design professionals. We dream to redefine the way millions of users use hardware, software and services. We collaborate with the Marketing, Software Development, Quality Assurance and Documentation teams.
- Be an outstanding designer – innovative, fast, creative, communicative and able to stand on your feet in meetings.
- User Experience Design Project for six months duration.
- Insights, empathy-mapping, user journey mapping.
- Work with user researchers, engineers, product managers, visual designers to craft the best possible design.
- Chip in positively to craft design assets visually, verbally and in writing.
- Build user journey maps and information architecture for apps.
- Through the course of your internship, you will move through a practical application of an end-to-end process, gain global insight, and be an active participant in the following areas: Market Research to gain insights of application markets. Ethnography studies with end users.Contextual Inquiry process to gain valuable user point of views. Brainstorm and conceptualize with team members from UX and engineering. Prototyping low, medium and high fidelity mocks.
- Write documentation for product definition
- Review design and prepare compelling reports.
- You should be currently enrolled in a Masters in Design program at an outstanding institute (IIT/NID)
- Conceptual design, prototyping, tactical UI design and the software development process are required.
- Design portfolio of user experience projects for one or more areas such as Desktop, Mobile, Web Applications- Win, Android, MacOS, iOS
- Experience with crafting sketches, mind maps and storyboards for brainstorming.
- Understanding of user issues, finding insights, detailed documentation.
- Use of metrics and user research data to influence design direction.
- Ability to consider and apply business objectives to design work.
- Proficient in at least one prototyping tools such as Figma, Sketch, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Proficient with desktop and cloud documentation tools- Microsoft Office, Google Drive and SharePoint.
- Ability to do sketching for UX quick prototypes
- Proficiency in prototyping tools, such as HTML5, Figma, Sketch, Adobe Suite
- Demonstrate user experience animation skills
- Experience doing Heuristics Research
- Have done user research following industry standard methods
The Nvidia Software Intern selection process for Graduate Intern off-campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the Nvidia careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For Nvidia
If you are interested in Nvidia Software Intern off-campus recruitment drive, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here