Oracle Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. Oracle company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only. We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on techcompreviews.in, We are just an information provider for job openings.
An Oracle career can span industries, roles, Countries and cultures, giving you the opportunity to flourish in new roles and innovate, while blending work life in. Oracle has thrived through 40+ years of change by innovating and operating with integrity while delivering for the top companies in almost every industry.
In order to nurture the talent that makes this happen, we are committed to an inclusive culture that celebrates and values diverse insights and perspectives, a workforce that inspires thought leadership and innovation.
Oracle offers a highly competitive suite of Employee Benefits designed on the principles of parity, consistency, and affordability. The overall package includes certain core elements such as Medical, Life Insurance, access to Retirement Planning, and much more. We also encourage our employees to engage in the culture of giving back to the communities where we live and do business.
At Oracle, we believe that innovation starts with diversity and inclusion and to create the future we need talent from various backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities. We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to successfully participate in the job application, interview process, and in potential roles. to perform crucial job functions.
Company Website: www.oracle.com
Job Role: Software Developer
Qualification: Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree
Batch: 2023 / 22 / 21 / 20
Salary: ₹ 7.5 to ₹ 15.2 (Expected)
Job Location: Bangalore
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
The Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) team can provide you the opportunity to build and operate a suite of massive scale, integrated cloud services in a broadly distributed, multi-tenant cloud environment. OCI is committed to providing the best in cloud products that meet the needs of our customers who are tackling some of the world’s biggest challenges.
Oracle’s Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) builds Infrastructure-as-a-Service that operates at a high scale in a broadly distributed multi-tenant cloud environment. Our customers run their businesses on our cloud, and our mission is to provide them with best-in-class compute, storage, networking, database, security, and an ever-expanding set of foundational cloud-based services. These are exciting times in our space – we are growing fast and working on ambitious new initiatives.
We are building a new Zero Trust service team at OCI. Our mission is to build and operate a set of Zero Trust Network services through a combination of network security technologies with OpenZiti, identity and access management (IAM) solutions, multi-factor authentication (MFA), software-defined perimeters (SDP), and cloud-based security solutions. The goal is to create a more resilient and secure network that reduces the risk of data breaches and cyberattacks, especially in today’s highly dynamic and distributed computing environments.
- 2023/ 22 / 21 / 20
- Freshers are eligible
- 0-2 years of work experience
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
Job Role and Responsibilities
As a member of the software engineering division, you will apply basic to intermediate knowledge of software architecture to perform software development tasks associated with developing, debugging or designing software applications or operating systems according to provided design specifications. Build enhancements within an existing software architecture and occasionally suggest improvements to the architecture.
As a Software Engineer, you will work with a team of software engineers responsible for the software design, development, and operations of our secure edge zero trust services. You should be able to understand broad systems interactions, be hands-on, be able to dive deep into any part of the stack, and have a good sense of cloud infrastructure and networking knowledge. You should value simplicity and impact, work comfortably in a collaborative, agile environment, and be excited to learn.
The ideal candidate will be technically strong and productive; someone who knows how to balance speed and quality with iterative and incremental improvements. You understand operational excellence and know-how to infuse a culture of being proactive within your team. You have the ability to recommend and justify changes to new and existing products and establish consensus with data-driven approaches.
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field involving coding or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years of experience with back-end development for cloud network services
- Proficient at high-level programming languages, preferably GO and Java. Good knowledge of scripting languages such as Python.
- Good Knowledge of Computer Networking (OSI layers, HTTP, DNS, TCP/IP, DHCP, Routers, Gateways, Subnets, etc)
- Security principles of Zero Trust and understanding of Open Ziti
- Systematic problem-solving approach, strong communication skills, a sense of ownership, and drive
- Prior Hands-on experience developing cloud services and tools on Oracle Cloud/AWS/GCP/Azure.
- Experienced with microservice design patterns and service-to-service communication protocols along with developing highly reliable services.
- Experience working on large scale, highly distributed services infrastructure.
- Experience working on Kubernetes.
- Ability to deliver products from the ground up going through a product life cycle
- Knowledge of Linux internals, Linux/Unix troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity with Infrastructure as Code (IAC) languages, preferrably Terraform.
- Experience with devising, managing, and extending monitoring solutions for large scale environments.
- Familiarity with databases (SQL and noSQL)
- Understanding of service metrics and alarms through the development of dashboards, service KPIs, alarming systems.
- Experience working in an operational environment with mission critical tier one services with associated pager duty
- Familiarity with host virtualization technologies (KVM, Containers, Docker, etc.)
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
- Final Selection
How to Apply for Oracle
If you are interested in the Oracle off-campus recruitment drive, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, login and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here