All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only. We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on techcompreviews.in, We are just an information provider for job openings.
An Oracle career can span industries, roles, Countries and cultures, giving you the opportunity to flourish in new roles and innovate, while blending work life in. Oracle has thrived through 40+ years of change by innovating and operating with integrity while delivering for the top companies in almost every industry.
In order to nurture the talent that makes this happen, we are committed to an inclusive culture that celebrates and values diverse insights and perspectives, a workforce that inspires thought leadership and innovation.
Oracle offers a highly competitive suite of Employee Benefits designed on the principles of parity, consistency, and affordability. The overall package includes certain core elements such as Medical, Life Insurance, access to Retirement Planning, and much more. We also encourage our employees to engage in the culture of giving back to the communities where we live and do business.
At Oracle, we believe that innovation starts with diversity and inclusion and to create the future we need talent from various backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities. We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to successfully participate in the job application, interview process, and in potential roles. to perform crucial job functions.
Company Website: www.oracle.com
Job Role: Software Developer
Qualification: Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree
Batch: 2023 / 22 / 21 / 20
Salary: ₹ 7.5 to ₹ 15.2 (Expected)
Job Location: Bangalore
We are looking for a Full Stack engineering candidate who has good experience building enterprise applications on JAVA, J2EE and web technologies. The ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge data structure & algorithm, extensive experience in building highly scalable web applications for cloud deployments. Past exposure on Business Intelligence would be preferred.
People Also Read – Exploring Instagram Threads
- 2023/ 22 / 21 / 20
- Freshers are eligible
- 0-2 years of work experience
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
Job Role and Responsibilities
As a member of the software engineering division, you will Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
- Technical designs, code development, and component test execution to demonstrate alignment to the functional specification.
- Applying knowledge of common, relevant architecture frameworks in defining and evaluating application architectures.
- Using configuration management and integration/build automation tools to lead and deploy Java code.
- Supporting issue analysis and fix activities during test phases, as well as production issue resolution.
- Develop and demonstrate broad set of technology skills in Java technologies, micro service design patterns, Open Source libraries and frameworks, and technology architecture concepts.
- Collaborating within a project team comprised of talented employees with diverse and complementary skills.
- Ability to work in an extremely fast paced and challenging, global environment
- Computer Science or equivalent degree from one of the top universities
- 1+ years of successful distributed and scalable system software development experience, including exposure to broad range of enterprise technologies – Java, J2EE, Web technologies.
- Good understanding of data structures, frameworks and experience building them with large-scale complex data sets.
- Experience in development, deployment and supporting software on the cloud
- Strong passion and interest in learning and working on new technology innovations
- Ability to solve complex engineering problems and provide solution
- Excellent communication skills
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
- Final Selection
People Also Read – How to earn money online on mobile for free
How to Apply for Oracle
- Read the Details: Familiarize yourself with all the relevant information provided in this post to understand the application process better.
- Take Action: Scroll down and click on the provided apply link. This will redirect you to the official Deloitte website, where you can embark on your internship journey.
- Complete the Application: Fill in all the required details accurately. Take a moment to review your information before submitting the application.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here