Orange Careers 2023 hiring freshers for the Associate Engineer. This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on Orange industry leading platforms.
Job Role: Associate Engineer
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Batch: 2023 / 2022 / 2021 / 2020
Salary: up to ₹5.7 LPA
Job Location: gurugram
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
- Ensure the activities by holding the commitments in terms of quality, costs and deadlines
- Application Development, Integration, Test, Automation, Security or Metrology
- Efficiently working on Agile process & DevSecOps
- Functional and Technical analysis with Problem solving skills
- Analyse quality of service and suggest improvements, wherever possible
- Must have good understanding of SDLC, OOPs, Agile, DevOps processes
- Must have hands-on Application development/Integration/Test/Automation/Security
- Must have experience on creating, consuming & testing web services – REST and SOAP
- Must have experience in Software development/test management tools : JIRA/XRay, Confluence, Soap UI, RestClient, Cucumber, JMeter, Git, Maven/Gradle, Sonar/Checkmarx,
- Jenkins/Gitlab CI
- Good knowledge on SQL databases (MySQL/PostGreSQL/Oracle) or NOSQL databases (MongoDB/Redis/DGraph)
- Optional : Working experience on AI/NLP, Machin/Deep learning, Cloud and Containers
The Orange selection process for Graduate Associate Engineer off campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the Orange Careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For Orange
If you are interested in the Harman off campus drive 2023, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here