Off-Campus Drive | Internship Drive | Scholarship
All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only. We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on techcompreviews.in, We are just an information provider for job openings.
|Post Name||Software Engineer Intern|
|Estimated Salary||₹ 10 LPA*|
|Work Location||Across India|
Software Engineer Interns at PayPal develop innovative solutions and high-quality products that touch millions of people every day. Our engineers solve some of the most complex technical problems in the world of connected payments across multiple business units, (including PayPal, Braintree, Venmo and Paydiant). We are looking for the highest levels of technical talent and programming skills, as well as a keen desire to deeply understand our products and services to push our technology forward with respect to functionality, performance, reliability, and scalability.
- Any Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Year of passing: 2023 and 2024.
- Experience working with computers.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Must currently be pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field from an accredited college or university graduating in 2024
- Strong applied experience. You’ve built, broken, and rebuilt software applications. We’re looking for creative thinkers who also know how to create real-world products.
- Familiarity with any or multiple of the following: Node.js applications, Java, C++. Python
- Understanding of concepts like Web Services, SOA, REST APIs
- A desire to grow, learn, and explore new things
- Code high-volume and scalable software (front-end and/or back-end focused). This may include creating web applications using React/Node; creating back-end services using Java, SQL, ReST and/or building and developing new user-facing experiences
- Partner closely with cross functional teams in design, product and other business units