Pitney Bowes Careers 2024 hiring freshers for the Intern. This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on Pitney Bowes industry leading platforms.
About Pitney Bowes
Pitney Bowes (NYSE:PBI) is a global shipping and mailing company that provides technology, logistics, and financial services to more than 90 percent of the Fortune 500. Small business, retail, enterprise, and government clients around the world rely on Pitney Bowes to reduce the complexity of sending mail and parcels.
Pitney Bowes Recruitment
Job Role: Intern
Batch: 2023 / 2022 / 2021 / 2020
Salary: up to ₹6 LPA
Job Location: Noida
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
Looking for intern or junior Full Stack Engineer in Software development
Candidate should be a go getter, ready to take up any task assigned and deliver proactively with high quality consistently meeting the deadlines. The job involves leading the Dev activities, interacting with the stakeholders and have a deep understanding of the business and the customer use cases. You are expected to be hands on and up to date with the latest technology stack. If this type of position motivates you, tell us why you are the right person for this challenging role!
- Should be good at Python, Docker, Database and AWS services such as s3, lamda and API gateway etc.
- Knowledge about UX would be great.
- Exposure in AWS Cloud will be added advantage
- Database – SQL query and API development would be addon.
- Strong Python knowledge and data structure.
- Experience in creating scalable, reusable and maintainable code base
- Should have good analytical skills
- Involve in communication with business owners and stake holders.
- UG – B.Tech/B.E. in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline
- 0-1 years of experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with diverse and distributed product teams in an agile environment
- Provide the will: opportunity to grow and develop your career
- Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
- Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
- Offer comprehensive benefits globally (PB Live Well)
- Pitney Bowes is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
The Pitney Bowes selection process for Graduate Intern off campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the Pitney Bowes Careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For Pitney Bowes
If you are interested in the Pitney Bowes off campus drive 2024, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here