PTC Careers 2024 hiring freshers for the Automation Testing. This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on PTC industry leading platforms.
PTC (NASDAQ: PTC) unleashes industrial innovation with award-winning, market-proven solutions that enable companies to differentiate their products and services, improve operational excellence, and increase workforce productivity. With PTC, and its partner ecosystem, manufacturers can capitalize on the promise of today’s new technology to drive digital transformation.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status
Job Role: Automation Testing
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Batch: 2023 / 2022 / 2021 / 2020
Salary: up to ₹4.8 LPA
Job Location: Pune
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
Our world is transforming, and PTC is leading the way. Our software brings the physical and digital worlds together, enabling companies to improve operations, create better products, and empower people in all aspects of their business.
Our people make all the difference in our success. Today, we are a global team of nearly 7,000 and our main objective is to create opportunities for our team members to explore, learn, and grow – all while seeing their ideas come to life and celebrating the differences that make us who we are and the work we do possible.
Must have Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent programming skills in JAVA
- Hands on experience to work on automation tools like Selenium, JMeter
- Good Technical Learning Abilities
- Good understanding of software applications in Client-Server architecture. Should have experience in deploying / configuring such applications
- Experience to work on Databases like Oracle & MS-SQL
- Experience to work on Web Application servers
- Experience to work on Cloud technologies like AWS, Azure
- Knowledge of scripting languages like Shell, Python, Perl
- Experience to work on REST API Testing & Automation and Good to have OData Knowledge
The PTC selection process for Graduate Automation Testing off campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the PTC Careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For PTC
If you are interested in the PTC off campus drive 2024, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here