All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on techcompreviews.in, We are just an information provider for job openings.
PwC off Campus Recruitment is inviting candidates for its hiring process. Both Graduation / Post Graduation from Science / Engineering candidates can apply for off-campus placements with PwC. Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply before the specified deadline. The detailed eligibility criteria, application process, and registration information are provided below.
PwC Recruitment :
||up to ₹10 LPA*
PwC is hiring candidates for the post of Associate – Data Engineer.
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Skills Required :
- Experience with M365 Power Platform capabilities, including Dataverse, Power Apps and Power Automate
- Hands on experience with integration between the Power Platform services such as embedding Power BI Reports within PowerApps solutions, triggering Power Automate flows from Power Apps solutions to Dataverse or Power BI dashboards and embedding Power
- Apps visuals within Power BI reports
- Applied automation & ETL experience using tools like Power Query, Power Automate, and Alteryx
- Advanced working knowledge and experience with relational databases (SQL, Dataverse) or data warehouses (Google BigQuery), and database administration/ management
- A successful history of manipulating, processing and extracting value from large disconnected data sets
- Proficient designing, implementing custom REST-ful APIs for usage in integrations with cloud/web-based 3rd party applications
- Adept at consuming 3rd party web-based APIs and integration endpoints (REST-ful, SFTP file transfer, etc.)
- Familiarity with enterprise productivity tools including Microsoft Office Suite and Google platforms and other project management software
- Strong business and technical acumen
- Strong problem solving, communication and follow-up skills
- Ability to navigate complexity and ambiguity, practicing resourcefulness to see things through
- Identifying and keeping up with industry leading best practices in relevant technical domains
How to Apply?
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to pwc.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com official website.
- Enter all the required details.
- After entering the details check them and submit the application.