Considering a career as a PwC Intern\Trainee? This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment process to the required skills and responsibilities. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on PwC industry-leading platforms.
PricewaterhouseCoopers Service Delivery Centre (Kolkata) Private Limited is a joint venture in India among members of the PricewaterhouseCoopers network that will leverage the scale and capabilities of the network. It is a member firm of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited and has its registered office in Kolkata, India.
The Delivery Center will provide a professional an opportunity to work in a dynamic environment where you will have the ability to develop process and quality based skills.
Company Website: www.pwc.com
Job Role: Intern / Trainee
Batch: 2020 / 2021 / 2022 / 2023
Salary: up to ₹6.5 LPA
Job Location: Gurugram
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
A career in our Corporate Finance practice, within Deals Corporate Finance services, will provide you the opportunity to deliver innovative deal solutions to our clients, provide advice and support, from initiation through to deal completion. In short, we’re a part of helping some of the world’s leading companies across industries originate, create, execute, and realise value from deals. Through data driven insights we help our clients move in the right direction to ensure maximum value for their company.
Our team focuses on playing the role of lead financial advisers in sell-side and buy-side transactions.
- Analyze financials statements of target companies
- Prepare teasers for opportunities under Corporate Insolvency Resolution Process (CIRP) and other stressed assets
- Identify potential investors for the stressed assets and reach out to the investors through PwC network or through other channels including cold calling
- Reach out to Resolution Professional (RP) and its team to understand assets in details and coordinate with the RP and its team
- Assist the team in helping the RP for end-to-end RP advisory services under CIRP
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and MS excel
- Understanding of Financial Statements, ratio analysis, etc.
- Strong communication skills
- Team player
- Hard-working individual
- Aptitude for continuous learning and excellence
- Ability to work under demanding timelines
- And most essentially, a positive attitude towards life
- Preferred Skillset:
- Experience in Investment Banking and/or CIRP under Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code, 2016 (IBC)
- Basic understanding of IBC and its rules and regulations
The PwC Intern\Trainee selection process for Graduate Intern off-campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the PwC careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For PwC
If you are interested in the PwC off campus drive 2023, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here