Considering a career as a PwC Intern\Trainee? This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment process to the required skills and responsibilities. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on PwC industry-leading platforms.
PricewaterhouseCoopers Service Delivery Centre (Kolkata) Private Limited is a joint venture in India among members of the PricewaterhouseCoopers network that will leverage the scale and capabilities of the network. It is a member firm of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited and has its registered office in Kolkata, India.
The Delivery Center will provide a professional an opportunity to work in a dynamic environment where you will have the ability to develop process and quality based skills.
Company Website: www.pwc.com
Job Role: Intern / Trainee
Qualification: BE / B.tech
Experience: Freshers ( 0 – 1)
Batch: 2018 / 2019 / 2020 / 2021 / 2022 / 2023
Salary: up to ₹8 LPA
Job Location: Mumbai
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
A career within Data and Analytics services will provide you with the opportunity to help organisations uncover enterprise insights and drive business results using smarter data analytics. We focus on a collection of organisational technology capabilities, including business intelligence, data management, and data assurance that help our clients drive innovation, growth, and change within their organisations in order to keep up with the changing nature of customers and technology. We make impactful decisions by mixing mind and machine to leverage data, understand and navigate risk, and help our clients gain a competitive edge.
Creating business intelligence from data requires an understanding of the business, the data, and the technology used to store and analyse that data. Using our Rapid Business Intelligence Solutions, data visualisation and integrated reporting dashboards, we can deliver agile, highly interactive reporting and analytics that help our clients to more effectively run their business and understand what business questions can be answered and how to unlock the answers.
- Experience using statistical computer languages to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Experience working with and creating data architectures.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
- Oracle PL/SQL. SSIS ETL, AWS Redshift
The PwC Intern\Trainee selection process for Graduate Intern off-campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the PwC careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For PwC
If you are interested in the PwC off-campus recruitment drive, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here