All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only. We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on techcompreviews.in, We are just an information provider for job openings.
Company Website: www.PwC.com
Job Role: Data Science
Salary: 6 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Bangalore/Kolkata/Mumbai/Hyderabad
PwC Job Description
A career in our Advisory Acceleration Centre is the natural extension of PwC’s leading class global delivery capabilities. We provide premium, cost effective, high quality services that support process quality and delivery capability in support for client engagements.
People Also Read – Exploring Instagram Threads
- Freshers are eligible
- Bachelor’s degree from any stream.
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
Job Role and Responsibilities
- Solid knowledge and experience of supervised, unsupervised machine learning algorithms. For e.g (but not limited to): linear regressions, bayesian regressions, multi objective optimization techniques, classifiers, cluster analysis, dimension reduction etc.
- Understanding of techniques like Market Mix Modelling, Price Elasticity models, Sales Promo Uplift Modelling, Vehicle Route Optimization
- Good knowledge of statistics For e.g: statistical tests & distributions
- Experience in Data analysis For e.g: data cleansing, standardization and data preparation for the machine learning use cases
- Experience in machine learning frameworks and tools (For e.g. scikit-learn, mlr, caret, H2O, TensorFlow, Pytorch, MLlib)
- Advanced level programming in SQL or Python/Pyspark
- Expertise with visualization tools For e.g: Tableau, PowerBI, AWS QuickSight etc.
PwC Skills Required
- Develop and execute on project & analysis plans under the guidance of Project Manager
- Interact with and advise consultants/clients in US as a subject matter expert to formalize data sources to be used, datasets to be acquired, data & use case clarifications that are needed to get a strong hold on data and the business problem to be solved
- Drive and Conduct analysis using advanced analytics tools and coach the junior team members
- Implement necessary quality control measures in place to ensure the deliverable integrity
- Validate analysis outcomes, recommendations with all stakeholders including the client team
- Build storylines and make presentations to the client team and/or PwC project leadership team
- Contribute to the the knowledge and firm building activities
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
- Final Selection
How to Apply for PwC
- Read the Details: Familiarize yourself with all the relevant information provided in this post to understand the application process better.
- Take Action: Scroll down and click on the provided apply link. This will redirect you to the official Deloitte website, where you can embark on your internship journey.
- Complete the Application: Fill in all the required details accurately. Take a moment to review your information before submitting the application.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here