Qualcomm Careers 2024 hiring freshers for the Associate Engineer This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on Qualcomm industry leading platforms.
Qualcomm expects its employees to abide by all applicable policies and procedures, including but not limited to security and other requirements regarding protection of Company confidential information and other confidential and/or proprietary information, to the extent those requirements are permissible under applicable law.
Job Role: Associate Engineer
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Batch: 2023 / 2022 / 2021 / 2020
Salary: up to ₹5.3 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
- Work in the Cloud Technology Framework
- Work on scope definition, requirements analysis, functional and technical design, application build, product configuration, unit testing, and production deployment
- Develop and maintain cloud solutions in accordance with best practices with minimal guidance.
- Maintain overall industry knowledge on latest trends, technology.
- Act as the coach and mentor to team members on their assigned project tasks
- Demonstrate knowledge of cloud architecture and implementation features (OS, multi-tenancy, virtualization, orchestration, elastic scalability)
- Demonstrate knowledge of DevOps tool chains and processes
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools.
- Programming language – C, C++, Java, Python, Go or Elixir.
- Knowledge or Experience with inner workings of Linux, containers (Docker, containerd), cluster management technologies (e.g. Mesos, Kubernetes), or virtual machines
- Experience with Go, C/C++, Python, Django, Grafana
- Experience with TCP/IP, MQTT, AMQP, RabbitMQ, VerneMQ, Voyager a plus
- Experience with backend infrastructure, distributed databases (Cassandra, SycllaDB) and load balancers a plus
- Experience with Cloud providers (AWS, GCP, Microsoft Azure)
- Experience with operating at scale a plus
- Experience with distributed systems with high availability and fault tolerance a big plus
- Production experience with low-latency microservices at scale in distributed cloud environments a plus
- Production experience with scalable data processing at scale in distributed cloud environments a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- Experience in Cloud Technology Framework and Network programming Experience
- Knowledge of Machine Learning models and Deep Learning with exposure to WiFi are preferred
- Excellent team, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelors – Computer Science, Bachelors – Engineering, Bachelors – Information Systems
Work Experiences for Associate:
- 0 to 6 months of Software Engineering or related work experience
- 0 to 6 months of experience with Programming Language such as C, C++, Java, Python, etc.
- 0 to 6 months of experience with Cloud technologies
The Qualcomm selection process for Graduate Associate Engineer off campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the Qualcomm Careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For Qualcomm
If you are interested in the Qualcomm off campus drive 2024, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here