Quick Heal Careers 2024 hiring freshers for the Software Engineer I. This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on Quick Heal industry leading platforms.
About Quick Heal
Quick Heal Technologies Limited is one of the leading providers of IT Security and Data Protection Solutions with a strong footprint in India and an evolving global presence. Incorporated in the year 1995, we are an all-round player in cybersecurity with presence in B2B, B2G and B2C segments across multiple product categories – endpoints, network, data, and mobility.
We are a technology company but it is our people and their passion which keeps us ahead of the market curve. We are committed to our employees, their careers and development as they make us who we are. With our state-of-the-art R&D centre and deep intelligence on the threat landscape, we help in simplifying security by delivering the best in class protection against advanced cyber-threats. Our portfolio includes solutions under the widely recognized brand names ‘Quick Heal’ and ‘Seqrite’ across various operating systems and devices.
Our initiatives in corporate social responsibility address pressing challenges to development outlined by the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals. Through efforts aimed at, promotion of cybersecurity education, and employment enhancement, vocational training & cybersecurity awareness, we seek to provide innovative and technology-based solutions to these global hurdles.
Quick Heal Recruitment
Job Role: Software Engineer I
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Batch: 2023 / 2022 / 2021 / 2020
Salary: up to ₹5.3 LPA
Job Location: Multiple locations
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
Position description: The role is for primary level technical expertise required for product development in security and networking domain.
- He would be able to fix coding level bugs.
- Able to process and explore inputs given by mentors to dig down further details of the product features.
- Understands the product related discussion well enough in terms of architecture, design
- [Requires – Good understanding of Operating systems concepts like process, thread, synchrnoization, file handling, memory management (Linux or Windows or MAC) ]
- With few inputs should be able to do dev & testbed setups, write and execute tests, report bugs.
- Should be able to do simple bugfixes and small enhancements.[Requires – Good analytical, programming skill]
- Should ask relevant queries to peers/seniors related to product, technology, domain
- Should gain product and domain knowledge in the process. [Requires – Proactiveness, learning aspect, communication, behavior aspect]
- Reporting Designation:
- Reporting Department:
Educational qualifications preferred
- Category: Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree
- Field specialization: Computer Science
- Academic score:
- Institution tier:
0-1+ years experience in software product development preferably in networking or security domain.
Excellent C/C++/Java/Angular programming skills.
Basic knowledge of networking or security domain.
Basic understanding of OS concepts(Linux/Windows/MAC)
Work Environment Details:
- Work Permit:
- Pay Rate:
- Contract Types:
- Time Constraints:
- Union Affiliation:
The Quick Heal selection process for Graduate Software Engineer I off campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the Quick Heal Careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For Quick Heal
If you are interested in the Quick Heal off campus drive 2024, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here