Razorpay Careers 2023 hiring freshers for the Junior Analyst – Risk Management. This complete beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on Razorpay industry leading platforms.
Razorpay was founded by Shashank Kumar and Harshil Mathur in 2014. Razorpay is building a new-age digital banking hub (Neobank) for businesses in India with the mission is to enable frictionless banking and payments experiences for businesses of all shapes and sizes. What started as a B2B payments company is processing billions of dollars of payments for lakhs of businesses across India.
Company Website: www.razorpay.com
Job Role: Junior Analyst – Risk Management
Qualification: Bachelor’s / Master’s degree
Batch: 2023 / 2022 / 2021 / 2020
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
- Monitor transactions/ merchants to identify risk/fraud and take necessary action immediately.
- Handle transaction queries in case of discrepancies where disputes arise from the customer.
- Work closely with the partner banks and Cybercell to handle chargebacks/customer disputes and ensure timely recovery to reduce losses.
- Speak to merchants or customers to understand and address queries/concerns.
- Identify innovative ways to reduce risks by providing inputs on enhancing the process and reduce monetary losses.
- Freshers, knowledge about a customer support app or CRM , such as freshdesk.
- Interpersonal skills – Friendly and pleasant demeanour over phone and email
- Communication skills – Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Listening skills – Understand, anticipate and resolve queries arising from various stakeholders
- Attention to detail and accuracy – Excellent organisational skills and multitasking skills. Identify anomalies or suspicious behaviours and act quickly to reduce impact
- Takes initiatives – Quickly and thoroughly solves problems when deliveries, transaction or experience do not go 100% as planned
The Razorpay selection process for Graduate Junior Analyst – Risk Management off campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the Razorpay Careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For Razorpay
If you are interested in the Razorpay off campus drive 2023, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here