Razorpay Careers 2024 hiring freshers for the Database Administrator. This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on Razorpay industry leading platforms.
Razorpay was founded by Shashank Kumar and Harshil Mathur in 2014. Razorpay is building a new-age digital banking hub (Neobank) for businesses in India with the mission is to enable frictionless banking and payments experiences for businesses of all shapes and sizes. What started as a B2B payments company is processing billions of dollars of payments for lakhs of businesses across India.
Job Role: Database Administrator
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Batch: 2023 / 2022 / 2021 / 2020
Salary: up to ₹19 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
Database Administrator is critical to the project’s overall success, right from planning to supporting primary KPI as customer satisfaction and productivity. A Database Administrator Expert has an essential role in integrating the project functions and resources across the product life cycle, right from planning, building, testing, and deployment to support.
- Ensure the reliability, performance, and scalability of our database infrastructure.
- Work closely with application teams to ship solutions that integrate seamlessly with our database systems.
- Analyze solutions and implement best practices for supported datastores(Primarily MySQL , PostgreSQL).
- Develop and enforce best practices for database security, backup, and recovery.
- Work on the observability of relevant database metrics and make sure we reach our database objectives.
- Provide database expertise to engineering teams (for example through reviews of database migrations, queries and performance optimizations).
- Work with peers(DevOps, Application Engineers) to roll out changes to our production environment and help mitigate database-related production incidents.
- Work on automation of database infrastructure and help engineering succeed by providing self-service tools.
- OnCall support on rotation with the team.
- Support and debug database production issues across services and levels of the stack.
- Document every action so your learnings turn into repeatable actions and then into automation.
- Perform regular system monitoring, troubleshooting, and capacity planning to ensure scalability.
- Create and maintain documentation on database configurations, processes, and procedures.
- Have at least 2-4 years of experience running MySQL/PostgreSQL databases in large Environments.
- Awareness of cloud infrastructure (AWS/GCP).
- Have knowledge of the internals of MySQL/PostgreSQL.
- Knowledge of load balancing solutions such as ProxySQL to distribute database traffic efficiently across multiple servers.
- Knowledge of tools and methods for monitoring database performance.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work effectively within cross-functional teams.
- Knowledge of caching (Redis / Elasticache)
- Knowledge on scripting languages (Python)
- Knowledge of infrastructure automation (Terraform/Ansible)
- Familiarity with DevOps practices and CI/CD pipelines.
The Razorpay selection process for Graduate off campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the Razorpay Careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For Razorpay
If you are interested in the Razorpay off campus drive 2024, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here