All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on techcompreviews.in, We are just an information provider for job openings.
Red Hat is the world’s leading provider of enterprise open source software solutions, using a community-powered approach to deliver high-performing Linux, cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies. Spread across 40+ countries, our associates have the flexibility to choose the work environment that suits their needs from in-office to fully remote to office-flex. Red Hatters are encouraged to bring their best ideas, no matter their title or tenure. We’re a leader in open source because of our open and inclusive environment. We hire creative, passionate people ready to contribute their ideas, help solve complex problems, and make an impact. Opportunities are open. Join us.
|Company Name||Red Hat|
|Post Name||Software Engineer|
|Estimated Salary||14 LPA (Expected)|
|Work Location||Work from Home|
- Freshers are eligible
- Bachelor’s and Master’s degree from any stream
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
- Build out new pipeline automations
- Implement new shared tools or solutions
- Building common CI//CD building blocks that can be shared
- Respond to some deployment failures in case a bug in the platform needs to be addressed
- Empower dev teams to self manage through transparent tooling and training
- Meet with and participate in IT conversations about upcoming and ongoing changes that may impact our CI/CD platform
- Add tests and validations to the deployment process
- On call duties related to responding to alarms during business hours and a weekend on-call shift at least once a month
- Strong familiarity with docker or podman
- Strong familiarity with RHEL/Linux
- Strong familiarity with CI/CD concepts
- Strong familiarity with CI Tools
- Strong familiarity with shell scripting
- Some familiarity with Openshift 4.x or Kubernetes
- Familiarity with Ansible a plus
- Jenkins pipelines experience a plus
- Familiarity with Drupal/PHP a plus
- Familiarity with Gitlab CI a plus
- Familiarity with AWS a plus
- Familiarity with Openstack a plus
- Familiarity or interest in Golang a plus
- Familiarity with Akamai or another CDN a plus
- Comfortable engaging developers to support daily challenges
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
- Final Selection
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to Red Hat official website.
- Enter all the required details.
- After entering the details check them and submit the application.