Retransform Careers 2023 hiring freshers for the SQL Trainee Developer. This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on Retransform industry leading platforms.
Retransform is a global technology provider and partner, dedicated to the real estate industry.
We offer bespoke technology solutions, business management services and insightful analytics to all real estate sectors, including office, industrial, retail, hospitality, multifamily and residential.
We are experts in developing and implementing state-of-the-art technology, tailored to your business requirements. Through our platforms and services, we create efficiencies and improve productivity, creating more time for humans to do what they do best.
Retransform is also a leading integration partner for many software applications such as Yardi, Oracle, Tango, MRI, Trimble and Microsoft. With offices across North America, Europe, Middle East, India & Australia, we provide expertise and support to hundreds of companies and thousands of individuals across the globe.
Job Role: SQL Trainee Developer
Qualification: IT Education
Experience: Freshers (0 to 6 Years)
Batch: 2023 / 2022 / 2021 / 2020
Salary: up to ₹5.3 LPA
Job Location: Mumbai
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
- Help write and optimize in-application SQL statements
- Ensure performance, security, and availability of databases
- Prepare documentations and specifications
- Handle common database procedures such as upgrade, backup, recovery, migration, etc.
- Profile server resource usage, and optimize and tweak as necessary
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- 0 to 6 months in MS SQL
- IT Education
The Retransform selection process for SQL Trainee Developer off campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the Retransform Careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For Retransform
If you are interested in the Retransform off campus drive 2023, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here