Salesforce Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. Salesforce company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only. We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on techcompreviews.in, We are just an information provider for job openings.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
Company Website: www.salesforce.com
Job Role: Intern
Salary: ₹5 LPA* (Expected)
Job Location: Bangalore
Salesforce Off Campus Drive For Fresher 2023 – Salesforce hiring fresher graduates for Emerging Solution Engineering Intern – Team Member MBA degree candidates can apply for this job. Detailed information about the application process is given below please scroll down the post.
People Also Read – React.js: The Secret to Building Fast, Interactive UIs 2023
Salesforce Eligibility Criteria:
- MBA student in your pre-final year, graduating in 2025
- 7 CGPA and above with no backlogs.
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
Salesforce Job Responsibilities
- You will go through a structured learning framework to help you develop your technical and business acumen skills
- You will acquire official industry standard Salesforce certifications like Salesforce Certified Administrator & other
- You will build up your consulting skills and work on real life customer and internal projects
- You will learn to solve business problems and add business value
- You will build and configure Salesforce solutions for customers
- You will have opportunities to learn from key executives in the organisation
- You will develop an understanding of Salesforce and our position as a market-leader in the industry
- You will participate in extensive training and mentoring. With our strong coaching culture, we aim to develop you into a
- world-class professional. You will work alongside specialists across the Solution Engineering Team
- You are fluent in English
- You are ambitious, proactive and flexible
- You have technical affinity or a desire to develop your technical acumen
- You are a strong communicator and team player
- You have exceptional organisational and time management skills and have the ability to prioritise
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to use own initiative
- You are a result driven person interested in being a part of a fast-paced tech environment
Click here for Frontend Development Roadmap
Click here for Backend Development Roadmap
Click here for Full Stack Development Roadmap
How to Apply for Salesforce
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here