All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on techcompreviews.in, We are just an information provider for job openings.
Salesforce, Inc. is an American cloud-based software company headquartered in San Francisco, California. It provides customer relationship management software and applications focused on sales, customer service, marketing automation, e-commerce, analytics, and application development. Wikipedia
|Post Name||Intern – Software
|Estimated Salary||5 LPA (Expected)|
- Freshers are eligible
- B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science, Information Technology and Circuit Branch graduating
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
- Operate within a dynamic work environment to generate software of exceptional quality
- Collaborate with the development team to design, develop, test and deploy software products
- Engage in developing solutions that seamlessly integrate into distributed systems, using innovative technology at an unprecedented scale and speed.
- Develop optimized code that may be included as part of our next software release
- Contribute to our suite of automated tests and testing infrastructure
- Contribute to tools and solutions to support and monitor our various cloud services
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Be a self-starter and possess strong sense of self-motivation
- Excellent in effectively communicating technical challenges and proposing solutions.
- Skilled in navigating through ambiguous or undefined problems, coupled with the ability to think abstractly.
- Coursework in SQL and relational database concepts
- Strong in Computer Science fundamentals, including object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm development, problem-solving, and complexity analysis
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
- Final Selection
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to Salesforce official website.
- Enter all the required details.
- After entering the details check them and submit the application.