SAS Careers 2024 hiring freshers for the Associate Systems Admin. This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on SAS industry leading platforms.
At SAS, it’s not about fitting into our culture – it’s about adding to it. We believe our people make the difference. Our diverse workforce brings together unique talents and inspires teams to create amazing software that reflects the diversity of our users and customers. Our commitment to diversity is a priority to our leadership, all the way up to the top; and it’s essential to who we are. To put it plainly: you are welcome here.
Job Role: Associate Systems Admin
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Batch: 2023 / 2022 / 2021 / 2020
Salary: up to ₹9.7 LPA
Job Location: Pune
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
- Manage and support Audio-Video technology in meeting room spaces
- Governance of AV equipment –
- Test and resolve equipment issues.
- Operate audio recording equipment.
- Troubleshooting and adjusting the av equipment
- Electronic equipment repair
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Maintain inventory of equipment & Connect wires and cables
- You will be responsible for setting up video and audio equipment used for live events.
- Installation, testing, and adjust equipment to create ideal auditory and visual experiences for an audience.
- Testing the equipment before all the events & Troubleshooting and adjusting the AV equipment.
- Responsible for facilitating IT support to end user for Requests, Incidents and Changes. Use ServiceNow ITSM system for managing Requests, Incidents and Changes
- Good understanding of the infra setup of MS TEAMS, MS Office, Skype
- Work with local and global CIS operations team to provide IT infrastructure support for networking, virtualization and end user computing
- Assist with client hardware lifecycle replacement as per global client standards
- Perform daily administration activities for all IT infrastructure including analyzing, installing, modifying operating systems, storage, applications, backups and account administration.
- Assists with the formatting, supporting, troubleshooting of hardware, operating systems, systems management software, security and AV software, patch management, productivity applications and virtualized environment.
- Develop step-by-step documentation for system support tasks.
- IT inventory management
- Will be required to participate in 24×7 on-call rotation.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field preferably IT
- Fresher or 2 years of experience in managing and troubleshooting IT infrastructure (server, storage, virtualization, networking and end user computing
- Demonstrated problem solving skills for operating systems(Windows, Linux), VMware and networking
- Exposure to MS Skype/ Teams voice solution will be an added advantage
- Adapt at working in a collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Be a proactive, self-directed, detail-oriented, independent worker with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Passion for continuous learning
- Experience working in a globally dispersed team
- Familiarity with ITSM processes, systems and tools such as ServiceNow
- ITIL certification
The SAS selection process for Associate Systems Admin off campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the SASCareers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For SAS
If you are interested in the SAS off campus drive 2024, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here