Revolutionizing the healthcare industry by providing an integrated AI platform that provides personalized health recommendations based on a combination of your DNA, labs, and environmental factors.
SelfDecode is the only company in the world providing ancestry-adjusted Polygenic Risk Scoring directly to the consumer.
Through our R&D division (OmicsEdge), we are making precision health affordable to all by empowering organizations to easily build precision health products using our bioinformatics infrastructure. Our core abilities include ancestry-adjusted Polygenic Risk Scoring, which we license to other organizations.
Job Role: Data Engineer
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Experience: Freshers (0-2 Years)
Batch: 2023 / 2022 / 2021 / 2020
Salary: up to ₹10 LPA
Job Location: Remote
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
We are looking for qualified candidates for our Data Science & Engineering department. Our data team members are experts at ingesting large, complex biological data sets, creating fast and efficient pipelines to process them, and working closely with our DevOps group to seamlessly deliver cutting-edge genomic analysis to our customers.
- We are a flat organization and prioritize efficiency.
- We work as a team and every input and suggestion is taken into account, no matter who it comes from.
- We thrive on open communication and dedication. We are a meritocracy and people who show good abilities or skills can move up in the organization fast, get raises, etc…
- We expect people to work full-time without side gigs.
- We expect the applicant to have a long-term relationship with our company.
- We expect employees to be proactive and autonomous.
- We do not micromanage.
- Dishonesty is not tolerated at all, and we thrive on trust.
- When you’re working, we expect you to work.
- We emphasize skills & abilities rather than formal education.
The Role is:
- Fully remote
- Not accepting applicants who are in school
- Salary: Pay will be in accordance with abilities, skills, experience, hustle, leadership, level of English proficiency, and location. Equity is available.
- Analyzing and maintaining large databases of sensitive user data
- Developing scalable, easily maintainable software
- Optimizing applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Extending and improving existing internal software systems
- Integrating multiple data sources and databases into one system
Required Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years of experience working with large data sets
- Strong English-language communication skills
- Professional experience and analytics heavy language, Python preferred
- Professional experience with workflow management (Nextflow, Snakemake, Airflow, etc.)
- Deep knowledge of creating efficient database queries and operations
- Well-versed in source control with Git
- Knowledge of statistical techniques
- Bioinformatics knowledge
- Math knowledge
Important: Share your LinkedIn profile. Having an up-to-date LinkedIn profile will make you a more competitive applicant!
You will be prompted to take a short series of logic tests as soon as you submit your application. The screening tests help us predict if you are able to solve complex problems and reason well.
Note: You must pass the initial screening tests in order to be considered for employment, so please be sure to fully complete it within 7 days of starting.
Questions? If you have any questions, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Data Engineering
- Data Analysis
- Database Management
- Data Sets
- Knowledge Of Statistical Techniques
- Bioinformatics Knowledge
- Excellent Math Skills
2+ years of experience in the field
Full Time, 40 hours per week
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible And Remote Working Options
The SelfDecode selection process for Graduate Data Engineer off campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the SelfDecode Careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For SelfDecode
If you are interested in the SelfDecode off campus drive 2024, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here