Siemens Careers 2024 hiring freshers for a Graduate Program. This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on Siemens industry leading platforms.
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 94,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Job Role: Graduate Program
Qualification: MTech. / M.E / PhD in Computer Science/Information Technology
Batch: 2024 / 2023 / 2022 / 2021 / 2020
Salary: up to ₹10 LPA
Job Location: Gurugram
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
How You’ll Make an Impact
- As part of our Graduate Program, you are on the Siemens Energy team. You’ll share our purpose in energizing society by supporting customers with transitioning to a more sustainable world and will work on real global issues, creating solutions that directly make an impact.
- You’ll drive digital innovation campaigns for technologies like Generative AI, AR/VR and quantum computing with colleagues in the digital teams to deliver profitable growth.
- Leveraging your curiosity for digital technologies, you proactively train yourself to prototype and develop minimum viable products, fostering the necessary advancement of digital capabilities within various teams.
- Building both an internal and external global network, you will connect with roles driving innovation, cultivating relationships that contribute to the value-added outcomes of digital innovation.
What You Bring
- Demonstrated hands-on experience in crafting solutions for digital technologies, coupled with a strong willingness to evolve into a key expert, particularly in areas such as Generative AI, AR/VR, and quantum computing.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities, coupled with the capacity to think both creatively and strategically.
- Demonstrates a genuine passion for networking and excels in cultivating relationships, both internally and externally, to propel innovation initiatives.
- Significant practical work experience up to 36 months including knowledge from internships, working student activities or employment.
- A master’s degree, doctoral degree, or equivalent in computer science, information systems, business analytics or data science.
- Minimum of 3 months of international experience gained through studying or working.
- Excellent English skills to work in a multi-cultural environment and be flexible and mobile during the program.
We undertake a detailed selection process comprising the following stages: CV screening, test assessment, video interview, and culminating in a panel interview. If you progress to each stage, you will receive information in advance!
How to Apply For Siemens
If you are interested in the Siemens off campus drive 2023, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here