Siemens Careers 2024 hiring freshers for a Graduate Trainee Engineer. This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on Siemens industry leading platforms.
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 94,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Job Role: Graduate Trainee Engineer
Qualification: Graduate / Postgraduate
Batch: 2024 / 2023 / 2022 / 2021 / 2020
Salary: up to ₹3.9 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
- As an expert in application development and solution architecture, you will be working closely with implementation teams and key stakeholders of our customers and partners within multiple projects.
- You will be the go-to person in helping customers and partners understand how the Mendix platform can be applied to implement complex business processes and solutions.
- You will provide guidance to customers how to position the Mendix platform in the best way within their organization.
- Interprets internal or external business issues and recommends solutions and best practices
- Leads the team’s developers by example, acting as a mentor in the development craft
- Defines guidelines and establishes and maintains high quality Mendix application standards
- Keeps the other developers engaged with the project we are working with
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and an ability to help customers find the right solution (not the obvious one)
- Able to communicate well with all levels, from C-level executives and Enterprise Architects, Designers and Developers
- Reaches out to other teams and works towards alignment and overall continuous improvement
- Acts as a beacon of excellence and as an employee of reference, mentoring junior colleagues
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in computer sciences, or a similar information technology – related discipline
- Professional knowledge in software development
- Able to explain technical subjects to non-technical people
- Collaborative and positive attitude
- Proven experience in developing and operating applications
- Experience in integrations with API’s.
- Knowledge and experience in most of the areas below is good to have
- Architecture patterns (e.g. Micro services, Event driven, Layered)
- Database technology (e.g. MSSQL, PostgreSQL)
- Common integration protocols (e.g. REST, SOAP, XML or HTTP)
- Cloud solutions (e.g. AWS, Azure, Cloud Foundry or Kubernetes)
- Strong and confident technical decision making.
- Ability to work in diverse environments (multi-cultural/multi-country/geographically distributed teams).
- High attention to detail. Doesn’t leave things to be addressed or left undone.
- Nice to have: Experience of Mendix or other low code development platform
- Language skills: Fluency in English is a must have
How to Apply For Siemens
If you are interested in the Siemens off campus drive 2024, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here