Siemens is a leading global technology conglomerate offering graduate programs in engineering, IT, finance, and more. This comprehensive guide covers everything you need to know about Siemens graduate opportunities, from the recruitment process to skills required and how to apply.
Siemens AG is a German multinational conglomerate company headquartered in Munich and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe. Founded in 1847, Siemens focuses on industry, infrastructure, transport, and healthcare sectors.
Siemens, a company, in electrical engineering has an extensive workforce of over 295,000 employees spread across more than 200 countries. In the year 2022 Siemens generated a revenue of €62.3 billion. They have established themselves as pioneers in automation, power generation, medical imaging equipment, transportation systems and various other domains.
Siemens offers opportunities for graduates in fields, like engineering, IT, cyber security, finance and more. The company places emphasis on innovation. Provides exceptional training and development programs for graduates to foster their growth.
Company Website: www.siemens.com
Job Role: Graduate Trainee Engineer
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech
Batch: 2019 / 2020 / 2021 / 2022 / 2023
Salary: Up to 5.7 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Pune
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
- Effectively handle global projects in Building Automation System (BAS) for assigned zones/regions/country.
- Understand project requirements, and based on that provide a complete software programming package for HVAC systems ensuring smooth project execution as per regional standards.
- Programming and quality check for HVAC building control systems.
- Program, test and debug application specific softwares for HVAC system.
- Ensuring standard QC checklist and processes are followed and submitting high quality programming packages to Team Lead or Project Lead.
- Ensure flawless programming & on-time project delivery with utmost quality.
- Ensure project executions are on track and provide periodic updates on the status to project owner/lead.
- Identify project risks and raise flags to team leader in time.
- Engineering Degree in Instrumentation, Electrical.
- Work experience: Fresher.
- Knowledge of basic engineering in the field of instrumentation and/or electrical.
- Knowledge of software programming would be added advantage.
- Efficient Ability to communicate confidently in English – written and spoken.
Siemens Interview Process
The Siemens interview process is quite rigorous as they take hiring very seriously. Here are the key stages:
1. Initial Online Screening
After you apply online to any opening, Siemens talent acquisition team will review your resume to screen candidates. Make sure your resume is tailored for each role you apply to.
2. Online Assessments
Shortlisted candidates have to take various online tests. This may include aptitude tests, coding tests, MCQs, writing tasks and recorded video interviews. Performance in these tests impact selection so prepare well.
Face-to-face interviews and panel interviews with hiring managers and cross-functional teams. Questions will focus on your technical expertise, problem-solving, leadership, collaboration, culture fit and more.
4. Final Interview
The final interview is with senior leadership and functional heads. Be confident and emphasize how you are the best fit.
If you have impressed at all stages, you will receive the offer letter. Else you will get an email informing you were unsuccessful. If selected, prepare to join Siemens!
How to Apply For Siemens
If you are interested in Siemens Careers off-campus recruitment drive, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here